Respected Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

@manny2 wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

@manny2 wrote:

I just saw your post and ordered them. I have plantar fasciitis, so I need support.

Vionics are the only shoes that I can wear for any length of time comfortably.  I hope they turn out to be great!  I thought the price was very reasonable for them too.💝🌸

What color did you pick?

I got macaroon. I wanted a neutral. @cheriere 

I almost bought that color...I probably should've.😃

I like silver too. Let me know if you like them in person. I think you will.

I’ll give you my thoughts when I get the macaroon. @cheriere 

I'll definitely let you know what I think.  Please let me know about yours too.  I might have to order that color as well lol.💝🌸

Esteemed Contributor

@cheriere I got my vionics. They are comfortable, but I'm not sold on the color. 

Did you get yours? If yes, what is the verdict. 

Respected Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

@cheriere I got my vionics. They are comfortable, but I'm not sold on the color. 

Yes, I got mine yesterday evening.  The color is great, but I find them to run a little big.  Not sure if I'm keeping either.😔

Esteemed Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@manny2 wrote:

Yes, I got mine yesterday evening.  The color is great, but I find them to run a little big.  Not sure if I'm keeping either.😔

I noticed that too. They seem wide. I even looked at the box to be sure it wasn’t a wide! @cheriere 

Respected Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

@manny2 wrote:

I noticed that too. They seem wide. I even looked at the box to be sure it wasn’t a wide! @cheriere 

I did the exact same thing!  They do seem wide.

It really is a hit or miss with Vionics these days.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi, I like slides and if you would let me know what you think of the footbed after you've received them, I'd appreciate it.

When they were orthaheel and used the sueded or cork footbed, I liked them much more than I do the footbed that this appears to be in the photos.

I'd like to know how you think they feel (are they absorbent is what I mean I guess) before I place my order.

thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

OK reading down thru the posts, I see that you both think they are too big.  That's been another problem I have NOW with Vionic that I didn't have before.

I think I'll pass because I have a medium foot and if they are going to slip around and not stay on my foot, well that's a deal breaker for me.

Respected Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

Hi, I like slides and if you would let me know what you think of the footbed after you've received them, I'd appreciate it.

When they were orthaheel and used the sueded or cork footbed, I liked them much more than I do the footbed that this appears to be in the photos.

I'd like to know how you think they feel (are they absorbent is what I mean I guess) before I place my order.

thanks!

Yes, they run big.  They're also the plastic footbeds like the flip flops.  I hope this helps.