Super Contributor

My Macy's stopped carrying D&B!!!

After a long battle with various illnesses, my DH dragged me to the mall yesterday. He is really worried since I have had NO interest in shopping. This seems to be a true sign in his mind that I am dying. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

I went into Macy's and NO Dooneys! What the heck??? So I asked and they stopped carrying them so they could pick up Michael Kors line. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy} {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} So we walked to the other end of the mall so I could browse in Dillard's. I felt up alot of Dooney's! It was like I was a handbag molester but nothing really interested me. Then, I turned to leave and I saw the most beautiful BRAHMIN tri color satchel behind the counter! OMG..I told the clerk I would bring my DH back so he could see what I wanted for my birthday. I was in love! {#emotions_dlg.tt1} Then I saw the price tag {#emotions_dlg.sad} Oh, well..no big deal .. someday I will own a beautiful brown handbag. Smile

I won't be going back into Macy's anymore. I only like to browse at the D&B handbags there.

All in all, I had a nice walk through the Back to school crowds at the mall where it was nice and cool. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}