Honored Contributor

MY FLATS ARRIVED, @CATIELE...

Hi, @Catiele-- hope you see this. The shoes we found out we both ordered (but in different colors) arrived for me the other day:

https://www.qvc.com/Clarks-Leather-Perforated-Flats---Medora-Nina.product.A287335.html?sc=SRCH

If you've received yours, how do you like?   Buying shoes online is such a gamble!  I do love mine.  They are a little loose, but the ankle strap keeps them firmly on, and even hubbo loved them.

I got to parade around doing my boring Saturday errands and then going to our favorite Pakistani restaurant in them.  Unbelievably comfortable.

Am hoping you are pleased with yours...

Respected Contributor

Re: MY FLATS ARRIVED, @CATIELE...

I also love mine. Mine are navy blue not black. Have worn them around the house. Showed my husband and he smiles and shakes his head. Thinks I have too many shoes. Can a female have too many shoes? I just ordered some shoe racks for the bottom of the closet. Oh mine fit like yours do. Enjoy Oznell!

Honored Contributor

Oh, great, @Catiele-- so glad yours suit also!

Wear them in good health!

Esteemed Contributor

I have difficulty buying shoes - but I purchased 4 pairs of Clarks, Leather, Medora Elie, and 5 pairs Clarks, Nubuck, Medora Gemma from QVC on-line. I have every color of each shoe. I'm between 6-1/2 to 7 wide ----- and found these ran a little long. So - I ordered 6-1/2 wide and they're perfect and sooooo comfortable. I love wearing and matching all the beautiful colors to my clothes.

Several pairs of the shoes, I ordered "as-is" on QVC and they're in mint condition. I see the prices of the Medora Gemma have been reduced. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, @kivah-- I'd never tried Clark's before, and am impressed.  Good to know others like them too...

Honored Contributor

Cute shoes @Oznell and @Catiele

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Thanks Birdmama.