Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've ordered a couple pairs of L'Artiste shoes and had to send them back because they ran short.  This shouldn't be so much of a problem with a sandal.

@Kachina624 

We have a discount shoe store here that sells current boxed first quality new around $30 less a box.

I have tried on many styles of this brand.  They are narrow, uncomfortable, and ill fitting.  The foot bed is very narrow.  I wear an 8 in a flat shoe; these 9 1/2 !!!

As I said, ill fitting.

@ECBG.  My foot runs on the narrow side of medium so I didn't notice the width,  but I did find them stiff and uncomfortable.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Hi all! I'm continuing my quest for shoe transparency, and wanted to share to anyone who's interested. 

I think basically all of L'Artiste shoes are beautiful. But, I'm bummed to learn that L'Artiste is manufactured in China. I will paste the reply beow I received today from their website's live chat (names removed for privacy)!  I have Q2 on now for background noise and they just presented another offshot from this brand (Spring Step, item #A647080) and I'm sure the host is just reading the copy, but we have this emphasis on "European" qualities, but just wanted to share. 

I got (and love) the Miz Mooz TSV, which is indeed manufactured in Europe. 

On Wed, Feb 28 2024, at 06:25 PM, ____. wrote:

Hi there _____,

The L'Artiste collection is manufactured in China.

Hope this helps
Respected Contributor

I've never purchased this brand, they are cute, hope they work out for you.

Valued Contributor
Update: sadly I'm returning them. They fit but as soon as I took a few steps my heel went past the back and to the side, it's hard to explain. I tightened the strap it still happened. Just a odd pair of shoes.
I wanted to Love them, oh well.
Respected Contributor

They do have many gorgeous shoes!  My thing is that I wear "fancy" shoes so seldom, I don't want to pay $150 for a pair! Even when we go out dinner, no one dresses up. But That's just my philosophy: If I don't get a lot of wear out of it, then I'm not spending a lot- And to me $150 for a pair of shoes is a lot...

Honored Contributor

It has been my experience that they run short, but wide.  

Super Contributor

I like vionic

mrshckynut