Contributor

Re: I have been dying to ask this question for ages.....

I have owned from all these brands and like MB the best.

Respected Contributor

Enough with only initials in the heading, please. Some of us don't have a clue what you were talking about, so perhaps you only wanted to hear from the ladies who understood what they stand for. Of course, I have heard of the shoe brands, but wouldn't buy any.

Super Contributor

Hi ladies...sorry about the initials ...Christian Loubotin, Manolo Blahnik and Jimmy Choo. I have one pair of Loubotins. I love them. They are so beautiful they are sculpture and yes I can and do wear them. They were a crazy purchase and I may do it again...lol
Honored Contributor

It's not the price that holds me back....I have wide feet. Stuart Weitzman are probably the most I spend on shoes. They carry wide and are comfortable.
Super Contributor

I've wanted to own at least one of these brands, but I'm already 5'9" and most of these have a 4-5" heel from what I've seen. I also like some of the SJP shoes at Nordstrom, but again - I just don't want to be over 6' tall. Plus, I'd probably trip walking in them anyway!

Super Contributor

Not me. I have a wide foot and doubt they would make anything that would fit me and I wouldn't spend that much on shoes anyway.

Respected Contributor

On 5/20/2014 catlvr said: Hi ladies...sorry about the initials ...Christian Loubotin, Manolo Blahnik and Jimmy Choo. I have one pair of Loubotins. I love them. They are so beautiful they are sculpture and yes I can and do wear them. They were a crazy purchase and I may do it again...lol

catlvr, thank you for your kind response.

Honored Contributor

I do but they are not shoes (at least for me) that I wear for extended periods of time. I have 4-6 inch heel height shoes that I can wear for 12 hours without issues, but none are from these three.