Honored Contributor

Mine arrived today, perfect!! anyone else get theirs 

Respected Contributor

I am usually very wary of Clark's as they do NOT run true to size as host always says!  But I ordered a (a 1/2 size up), and they are great! I love the coral! I am tempted to get another pair, but trying to be good as they are full price + shipping now... 🙄. Enjoy @Shelbelle !  

Honored Contributor

Read the 15 reviews so far, many are saying they are running too short, so it was a good idea to size up a half size, so glad I did. 

Honored Contributor

Image result for Clarks Cloudsteppers Breeze Piper Sandal. Size: 165 x 185. Source: www.hsn.comI do love clarks breeze sandals----I have 6 pairs on different colors---I didn't order HSNs TS but thought they were cute----I found this breeze sandal at Macys for $33 today--never saw this type before. Called breeze piper and I bought in in the bronze as that color was on sale. 

Honored Contributor

I am a size 11 in every shoe.  This shoe is a little short but they actually fit perfectly if my toes do not slip forward lol. They are very comfortable I have the coral and the color is lovely the flowers so pretty.  I also have a narrow foot and I believe these shoes run narrow.  Usually medium is a little wide for me but these shoes fit like a narrow shoe,  Very comfy for me.  I will be wearing them today to try them out.  They are very pretty shoes.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Mine arrived today, perfect!! anyone else get theirs 

Aren't they lovely :-) and comfy