Super Contributor

According to the Oh My Vera blog, four colors will be retiring tomorrow and will be offered at 30% off. They are Cocoa Moss, Lilli Bell, Lola, and Sun Valley. HTH

Honored Contributor

Thank you SOOOOOO much for posting this deercreek. I went on their site yesterday to place an order and use the code SPRING and get $20 off. Code was supposed to be good through yesterday according to my Discover Card rewards thing. Anyway, when I went to use it, it said that it was good only till the 12th. So, I decided to wait to place my order when the next code came around.

And then you posted this and I was able to get everything I'd wanted to order (which was in Lilli Bell) at 30% off a few minutes ago. I was thrilled! Everything has a way of working out.

I'm surprised they retired Lilli Bell. I thought it was a great pattern and is fairly new.

Thanks again.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Super Contributor

You're welcome. I'm so glad it worked out!

Super Contributor

I don't like that they retire the patterns so soon. I think they need to slow down & not bring out so many new patterns each season. Cocoa Moss is one of my absolute favorites.

Esteemed Contributor

There are a couple styles retiring too- I was at my local Vera store yesterday and the ones I recall are Little Mandy, the convertible cross body and the mirror cosmetic case. They're (all patterns) 30% off now!

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/15/2014 Pepper22 said:

I don't like that they retire the patterns so soon. I think they need to slow down & not bring out so many new patterns each season. Cocoa Moss is one of my absolute favorites.

I agree, give them a little time. English Rose was gone in a nanosecond it seems!

Honored Contributor

I discovered a new favorite style and used it for the first time yesterday. Love it and stopped at the Vera Bradley store in the mall to get one in another color. The sales associate told me it had been discontinued quite some time ago. I had gotten it online so I went home and ordered another color while I still could.

It's the kiss clutch. I got it in Tea Garden about a month ago and ordered the Mocha Rouge last night. If you search "kiss", it will come up, but when it does, it just says "clutch wallet". Anway.... it's a terrific wallet/clutch. I'm seriously thinking about ordered one more.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

I am debating as to whether I want to drive to the outlet today. Now this news sends me over the edge! They usually have a higher percentage off on holiday weekend.

Plus, I am off tomorrow. Time to check out some Vera!

Contributor

Thanks Deercreek. I like Lola, & Sun Valley. Lola being discontinued surprises me. It's a newer pattern & popular.

Super Contributor

I wish that I lived near an outlet. I think the nearest one to me is a 2 hr drive. Maybe I can talk one of my daughters into taking me there. We are planning to go to Ft. Wayne in April to their big sale!! Can't wait. Making a list.......