Respected Contributor

Hey Girls

If you watch the most recent denim and co show, the leather jacket, you will see the model in black with a Dooney croco bag, but I can't find it. It is a satchel (looks like trim in t-morrow brown) with a zip pocket on the back. I love the bag. I like my ivy and light gray satchels with the t-morrow trim but totally miss having the zip pocket on the back. Is this a new bag or an old one that they no longer sell?

Help

Deb

Honored Contributor

Deb, I'm pretty sure that's an older model. I could be wrong, but the croco pattern itself appeared to be a larger croco pattern and looks like a croco Dooney and the Q sold several years ago. The bag, a modified dome, didn't look familiar to me at all... Hopefully, someone else will have better information, but this pretty clearly doesn't appear to be a bag sold here anymore... at least that I saw when scanning the Dooney croco offerings. Maybe check ebay...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Thanks Stevieb, I must have missed that one. Too bad, it looks like a nice one. I love the croco and the zip on the back was a total winner. Maybe bayside for me Smiley Happy

Deb

Honored Contributor

Deb, I don't ever remember seeing it either. And please know, I could be wrong, but couldn't locate it on QVC.com and the croco pattern doesn't look like any of the more recent croco that I can recall. I hear you on the back zip pocket. I like the look of this one too. Really like the dome shape. Good luck finding it! I checked the model's closet, but it didn't show up. Had I checked that day it might have shown up but I don't think they include items they're no longer offering.

Frequent Contributor
Check out item #A258237
Respected Contributor
On 12/28/2014 Must Love Dogs said: Check out item #A258237

Hi MLD

I have this one is light gray and ivy but it does not have the zip pocket on the back. I think the straps are longer on the bag in the video, but thanks for trying to help. I am afraid this may be a bag from the past Smiley Sad that I missed

Deb

Honored Contributor

Deb, I did a quick scan on the bay and nada... This bag is an utter mystery to me... but like it too, and yes, the straps were longer, which isn't usually a selling point for me, as I prefer handles, but they really looked good on this bag and enhanced function... I doubt it would pan out, but you could always try emailing CS... Too bad, the 'social team' hasn't jumped in to help you out with this one...

Wink