Super Contributor

*~*~*D&B Ladies: The facts from the D&B supervisor I spoke to Friday, IS THIS TRUE?*~*~*

By now you may know the issue of my 1st purchase thru the D&B Vegas outlet store. (re: the Pink Kristen tote: rec 2 defective bags shipped directly from CT warehouse)

Is this supervisor correct and did you know the following:

1.D&B does make items specifically for their outlet and does sell irregulars there. Even if ordered thru the LV outlet & shipped from CT warehouse, these items can be irregulars.

***The manager I ordered with said they do not have specific outlet made products and do not sell irregular merchandise nor ship either out to customers...

Which one is correct?

2. The customer service supervisor to whom I spoke with on May 20th about the 1st defective Pink bag told me to "just call" D&B C/S and let a rep know how much I paid for the return ship and a check would be sent to me. (max covered return ship amount $13)

***The male C/S rep & then the supervisor I spoke with yesterday about the second defective bag (replacement for the PINK) both said that info was inaccurate... I have to send/fax a copy of the receipt to them for my money back... Why didn't the 1st "supervisor" tell me that?

I wanted to share the info I received from the supervisor yesterday as she is the one who my 2nd defective bag will be going back to personally and she is having a FEW of the PINK bags brought to her from the CT warehouse so that she can see if the hardware has two colors used and if so she will damage them out of current stock. If she has one that has matching hardware and no cracked leather, she will call to let me know either way... I will get a full credit to my card if they do not have a proper 1st quality condition bag available...

SO dear D&B ladies that have been customers for year, know that I appreciate the info you have shared with me and wanted you to know the "info" I have been told...

If you place an order thru the Vegas outlet, you may be shipped a factory defect or item made exclusively for the outlet, even if the item is still for sale at full retail on the D&B website...

ie: my Pink Kristen Tote... ***To save that much money they must be pulling from defectively made bags...***

I'm shocked that I was not originally told this info by the Vegas manager and I DID ask her directly as this IS what COACH does in their outlet stores. (COACH will sell a few retail store returns when they might get sent to them but their merch is made strictly for the factory stores)

Interesting...

I do hope this info helps all the D&B ladies...

I would like to get the company info properly presented the 1st time...

***P.S~ NHkvs~ I'm going to email and get the 2 names you have dealt with as I don't want to get different stories from one co.'s employees...***

Hope we have at least dealt with one of the same people.

Just the facts is what I like...

HTH,

~Star826*