Honored Contributor

Hello All,

I have been wanting a couple of these for quite awhile and kept them on my wishlist. Honestly, I did not need to order any more handbags for a long time since I got 3 over a 2 week period...one is still on it's way {#emotions_dlg.blush}

With that said, I couldn't help but keep checking out for any deals surfacing for the crossbody pouchette. I just happened to get lucky at Dillards!

Currently they are on sale...just for the rest of the day for $34.80! I got one in navy w/black trim and a black w/black trim.

The down side is that there is no free S&H, and I also had to pay taxes since we have a Dillards nearby. However, my total after S&H and taxes for both crossbody pouchettes was $83.57...or $41.78 each...not too shabby.

It wouldn't be that much of a savings if you only buy one since most folks would have to pay tax and S&H, but if you have a couple of ladies on your list you need gifts for...or one for you and one for a gift, it is a great savings.

I kept going to the D&B site and kept seeing colors disappearing even though it's not on sale! The Khaki w/tan and the Emerald w/tan both sold out since yesterday (ones I had my eyes on for the 12 Days of Dooney). So I decided on colors that will go with almost everything instead.

I feel that if I passed up on the deal at Dillards, and I waited to see "if" D&B had a deal on the crossbody pouchette...that it would be just my luck that they would be snapped up so fast, and only a color I don't like would be left...like orange {#emotions_dlg.laugh}.

So, this is just a HU. Currently there are only 2 colors left...black (I assume it's with tan trim) and black w/black trim. Unfortunately, on Dillards website they use the same pic with both black options, so it might be a mistake on their part...

It's item #03157457

There is probably only a few left since it looks like I got the last navy w/black trim...HTH Smiley Happy