Honored Contributor

Re: Croco Fino Large Satchel A258242

On 11/30/2014 MK in PA said:

Hi Stevieb

I had no interest in gray- but now I am thinking that I like it better with the colors of brown, black and gray. I am looking at the samba square satchel ( because it is a different shape)- but everything seems to be sold out

http://www.qvc.com/.product.A255171.html?sc=A255171-ISRC

I love the grey croco fino... Yes, I think EP helps them sell these bags out, even at full retail. Shop the department stores sites for sales. I foolishly passed on one of these bags a few weeks back when the stores were offering a good Veteran's Day discount that included Dooney, which they don't always. I'd guess this weekend might be a great time to check them out elsewhere for nice discounts and while I don't know what's available on Dooney, they too are offering discounts this weekend and shipping is free with a purchase that meets their minimum, just as it is with most retailers. Of course, that's rarely the case here where full retail and high shipping seem to be the norm and the only real incentive is Easy Pay...

Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

Just came back from the Dooney Outlet in Reading, Pa and the Lancaster QVC Outlet.

At the Dooney Outlet (50% off) a few pieces of Croco but no gray/charcoal.In fact,very little gray at all/. Just gray in the coated cotton or nylon.

The OVC Outlet was very picked over- only a barrel shaped bag in gray- the lack of outer pocket and it's smaller size steered me away.

Thanks for the heads up to keep a look out for other sales! The search continues

Honored Contributor

Sad to say, I checked out a couple of department stores and not only are their on-line 'sales' pretty lame, as far as percent savings, but Dooney was excluded from both of them this time around... Should've grabbed that one back on Veteran's Day... Oh well, another 'real' sale will come along...

Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...