Honored Contributor

Clarification on the Outlet Specials

After reading TamsTT's post that she called the PA outlet and they didn't have the suede crossbody in blue, but put her name on a list for it, yet Dooney's site shows the blue in stock, I was confused why they couldn't ship her one from the Dooney warehouse as others have said their Outlet special bags were shipped from the Dooney warehouse.

So I called the LV outlet and talked to the manager there. It turns out that not all of the suede bags are on sale at 50% off as mentioned in another thread.

Only certain styles are available to the outlet at outlet prices. This goes for the nubuk and the other collections on sale this month as well.

You have to call and give them the style # of the bag you're interested in in each collection and they can tell you if it's available at the 50% off outlet price.

I just didn't want anyone to get excited that it was every suede style or every nubuk style, etc. on sale and then be disappointed when you call.Wink

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.