Contributor

I want to thank all of you that replied. I had prev. ordered their today special and was having 2nd thoughts, but now I feel better. SHOPHQ has a nice assortment today. I purchased the butterfly one.....can hardly wait to get it. I did go on line and check out the other stores that sell these bags, I am pleased with my purchase and price. Again thank you all for the replies.

Trusted Contributor

Please come back and give us a review! Hope you love it ! I think they look gorgeous!

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Super Contributor

I think for the most part ShopHQ is okay. I am not impressed by their shipping costs, but that can be true of any shopping channel now.

Honored Contributor
On 3/2/2014 twocent said:

Love the bags with puppies and was ready to hit submit, but my bestie told me the leather is thin and cheap -so I didn't order. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Hopefully in time, they will go on clearance.

The leather is not thin or cheap. I have a couple but can't bring myself to actually use one. The colors are brighter and more iridescent than they appear on TV. I think they're kind of garish and over-done. The tulip one I saw today wasn't bad but the others have too much "stuff" on them. I've never been able to decide if they're arty or ugly.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I own three Anuschka's and love them for their unique design and coloring. I ordered the tulip today because I don't have one with the blues. I always get compliments when I carry one. The inside compartments and key farb are great. So far so good on durability.

Trusted Contributor

The puppy bag I was eyeing- sold out. It sure was a cutie.

Super Contributor

I have been carrying an IKAT crossover organizer bag for about 6 months. I love it and do get compliments. I empy it out every week or so. I tend to keep adding things and I can't believe how much it holds. I changed out a couple times in the last 6 months to another bag but go right back to my Anuschka in less than 24 hours. I bought it on sale and paid much more than I have ever paid for a bag. I am not sorry that I spent the money.

Honored Contributor
I love the top value! Two...I didn't see the puppy bag. I bet it was darling!
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/2/2014 kachina624 said:
On 3/2/2014 twocent said:

Love the bags with puppies and was ready to hit submit, but my bestie told me the leather is thin and cheap -so I didn't order. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Hopefully in time, they will go on clearance.

The leather is not thin or cheap. I have a couple but can't bring myself to actually use one. The colors are brighter and more iridescent than they appear on TV. I think they're kind of garish and over-done. The tulip one I saw today wasn't bad but the others have too much "stuff" on them. I've never been able to decide if they're arty or ugly.
I bought two of those bags and never used them. Leather is cheap and thin. Gave them both to Goodwill. I can't believe I saw some if them go for well over 300 dollars. They are total junk.
Trusted Contributor
On 3/2/2014 winamac1 said: I love the top value! Two...I didn't see the puppy bag. I bet it was darling!

It was Winnie! You know puppies always have my heart.