Contributor
Does anyone have one of these bags which are sold on ShopQ, they say handmade, hand painted , real leather. They are beautiful, however would like to know if anyone has one and what you thought. Thanks
Valued Contributor

I've been carrying one of their wallets (703-269, on Shop) for at least 10 years. Some of my handbags are 10-11 years old. They develop a beautiful patina w/use. I have a wallet on a string for airport quick access and a bifold I use when traveling.

E-bags has many items, including tablet sleeves and e-reader covers.

Frequent Contributor
I have two of their bags that I bought from shophq. They have held up well, no trouble with painted design coming off and I get lots of compliments.
Trusted Contributor

I own half a dozen Anuschka bags and one of their wallets that I use everyday. These bags are fabulous, the leather is soft, the paint is durable. I do recommend spraying the bags with their leather protector spray as an extra precaution but it's not required. The bags are exactly as stated in their TV presentations. I usually wait until a bag I'm interested in goes on sale, eventually they all go on sale if you're patient. The bags with birds almost always sell out first and I've been wanting to buy one of their 'Two For Joy' bags with the two songbirds on it. I've seen these bags in fancy boutiques for a whole lot more money, too. I receive many compliments on my Anuschka bags and thoroughly enjoy using them.

Occasional Contributor
I have the purse with the birds, "Two for Joy," in a cross body style and I really love it. I didn't know that a shopping channel had the bags because I bought mine from Amazon, which has an amazing selection. I wondered if the leather would be soft (because of the painting) and durable, but it is. The leather is very soft and it is just a beautiful, quality item. I would not hesitate if you can find a style that suits you. I also bought the round coin purse (fairies) and it is large and substantial. I've been very pleased.
Esteemed Contributor

Bought bags for my daughter and DIL for Christmas, but they prefer Coach bags, so I returned. Bought a flap over, cross-body bag for myself. I made a mistake. The bottom of the handbag wasn't wide enough for my stuff. The bag is lovely and soft and well made. I gave my bag to an art teacher who actually jumped up and down when she received it. Lovely and unique.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

I purchased my bag from Norm Thompson maybe 6 years ago and had never seen them. I simply love my Southwest designed bag. Don't let the TV fool you. The real thing is so much prettier and has more depth of color and design than you could imagine. The bag I purchased was $129 at the time. If I could have afforded it, I would have definitely gone for a larger bag. However, I still love it and it's so different than the Coach bag I normally carry. It's like seeing the two sides of me in two handbags!

Trusted Contributor

Love the bags with puppies and was ready to hit submit, but my bestie told me the leather is thin and cheap -so I didn't order. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Hopefully in time, they will go on clearance.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Super Contributor

I think they are too much.... do not like the looks of the design.

Super Contributor

I saw these for the first time today. I may have to get one. I love the one with the hibiscus. I'm trying to resist!