Respected Contributor

Re: A240161 D&B Domeed Satchel

I completely understand ladies. Once you find a style you love, you need all colors. Smile That happened to me with the original Dillen and Dillen 2 satchels. I kept adding colors, then more colors. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} I had to have almost every color....black, brown, navy, lavender, pink, sky blue, wine, red, grape, aqua. Probably more, but I can't remember. Also had the sand, but had to return that one.

I'm trying to be more restrained now {#emotions_dlg.lol} and not collect more than one or two colors in a style. It's not working too well. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

I love the colors this one comes in. I ordered the Aqua on Waitlist yesterday because I've been looking for an Aqua Dooney I'd actually carry and use. I also love the Blue and the Palomino.

I already have an Ivy satchel and it's gorgeous.

Honored Contributor

On 2/13/2014 ChynnaBlue said:

I love the colors this one comes in. I ordered the Aqua on Waitlist yesterday because I've been looking for an Aqua Dooney I'd actually carry and use. I also love the Blue and the Palomino.

I already have an Ivy satchel and it's gorgeous.

I was tempted to order the ivory on WL, but really want to see these colors in this bag before ordering and don't think they've ever shown the new colors. I'm betting the aqua is gorgeous with the trim...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

I agree- I would think the ivory and trim contrast would also be great!

Regular Contributor

On 2/13/2014 Mistic said:

Krissie62 ~ I so appreciate your advice. You have been a great help. I agree, the Black with the contrast brown trim IS A MUST HAVE...A no brainer. And the Black is on waitlist, so that's not like really buying it, right?

No, wait list totally doesn't count...... Smiley Wink
Respected Contributor

I would LOVE to get the Ivory! BUT, I am a true blue jean kind of girl. In the past, I have purchased light bags, and no matter how careful I am, I get dye transfer on my bags. Doesn't seem to matter how many times the jeans are washed, I still get transfer. Any suggestions on how to keep this from happening?

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Super Contributor

I ordered the ivory on waitlist. I think it will be beautiful. I already have the palomino. I think this bag is the perfect size and has a timeless look. I love the buckles and straps and two tone look of it. I like all of the colors. I don't think you could go wrong with any of them. I was debating on the caramel until I saw the ivory show up on waitlist and then I knew I ""needed"" that one instead!

Super Contributor

I own one in each color and am on waitlist for the aqua This is one handbag that I am totally smitten with obviously

Honored Contributor

On 2/14/2014 DianeLovesPurses said:

I own one in each color and am on waitlist for the aqua{#emotions_dlg.w00t} This is one handbag that I am totally smitten with obviously{#emotions_dlg.wub}

I'm loving this one too, Diane. I do wish it was just an inch or two wider, but it's a wonderful bag. I'm heading toward my goal of getting this one home in almost every color too.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

I can't carry a large heavy bag anymore due to health issues, so I just listed all my dooney and bourkes on Ebay. I sold all except the satchel in Chestnut, it's up there now.

used a couple of times.