Honored Contributor

Well, tonight we are having some meatballs that are prepared differently for us.

He wants mac and cheese on the side to go with this and (I love it) baked beans. Super simple to prepare and it'll be a nice treat from the norm. Get this ... end of last month was my 69th, so just going to that birthday, I've probably had 25,185 dinners. Of course that's baby food for a few years in there, but that's staggering.  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Well, tonight we are having some meatballs that are prepared differently for us.

I hope you don't OD on Carbs!  Enjoy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Well, tonight we are having some meatballs that are prepared differently for us.

@qualitygal I hope you had a wonderful birthday and God bless you for preparing all of those tens of thousands of meals.  My mom used to cook from scratch every day and passed just shy of her 92 birthday.  Toward the end of her life I helped her with a lot of the cooking but I cannot imagine how many she prepared throughout the years . . . Heart

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I hope you don't OD on Carbs!  Enjoy.

That's exactly how I looked at it. Carb city!