Super Contributor

Hi! Good afternoon. Grocery shopping today...now I need to put it away. I did find a turkey breast rolled and stuffed with cranberry stuffing. yum I'll let you know how it turns out. cookie5, so glad to "see" you and that you can post. Greetings to rat2e and I hope more will joing us. Have a good day. Kathy

S = Salmon Burgers (almost bought some, has anyone tried them at the store?)

T is next

Honored Contributor

Taco's

U

Super Contributor

Hi to lulutoby too!

Kathy, that turkey sounds great! I have not had salmon burgers from the store (had home made before that were good!).

Walker, a quiche has been sounding good lately too, I keep thinking about making one.

U-Utility Knife...it can be a kitchen tool for opening boxes of kitchen goods that are delivered! ( have them in my junk drawer)

V is next

Respected Contributor

Shout out HELLO to lulutoby!!!!

V: vinegar

W: next

Super Contributor

W-WASABI!!

X or on to Y

Honored Contributor

This is a fun threadSmile Thank you!

XyloSweet, a sweetener

Y ~ next

Respected Contributor

Y: Yellow squash

Z: or not!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Hi friends........first....welcome to those just joining us...... I think... lulutoby and rat2e....hope you enjoy our fun......we do these Fantasy Flight getaways on Fridays (kind of like Calgon take me away night)....so, join in if you want.....just fun. Kathy....every time I get some fish I look at the salmon burgers in the case and think..."they look good" but..ours are big...maybe they shrink with cooking....I should try someday. Tootie...thanks for asking about QM....I am REALLY upset...just received word yesterday that we have to move QM to another room......home is doing remodeling...good for future but this will be tough on residents......QM is happy right where she is like most older people.....we have not told her yet she will have to move.......I am calling residence tomorrow for more information...arrrrggggghhhhhh!!! Just get her settled and content and now this!!!!! Now...just a thought but....should we pass on the FF this week? It is Easter weekend so.....think it might be a good idea.....let's all take a rest....?????

Z...........Zucchini Casserole

Next......A

Respected Contributor

Oh no poor QM Having to move. I understand how difficult it will be for her and for you. Hugs!!

A break from the FF would be great.

A: Apple

B: next

Respected Contributor

Hi to lulutoby .... we do have lots of crazy fun here!! ... Kathy, your turkey sounds delicious!! and I have never tried salmon burgers .... not a big fish lover!!

Y ~ Yellow Squash

Z ... or back to A

Oooops ... didn't realize that we were on to page 2 ..... I'll do B and then read page 2 entries ... I see there is a long one from walker ....

B ~ Bananas

C ~ NEXT