Trusted Contributor

C=coffee cake

Respected Contributor

Oh walker .... what a pain!! ... poor QM is just getting used to her new surroundings and getting over being sick ... and now this!! I think I would be ticked off too! ... Thoughts and prayers that she takes the news in a positive way.... and that you and your family can handle this with no additional problems ....

I think taking a break from FF is a good idea ... especially with it being Easter weekend .... we wouldn't want any accidents with the Easter Bunny ... would we walker??

C ~ Candy ... lots and lots from the Bunny

D ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

I just can't win tonight .... I am taking waaay to long to write ....

D ~ Doughnuts

E ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

Welcome to Taylor!!! Shouting out a big hello.

E: Easter eggs!

F: next

Respected Contributor

Hi girls! Welcome, new kids! Tootie, peeps do not get "stale" - like fine wine, they get better and better with age! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Gosh walker, sorry to hear QM has to move; it's hard enough for anyone, especially on the elderly. I had to move 9 times in 11 years, and I tell ya...I'm not moving again until the rapture!

Weather had been all over the place; the stupid crud is back - I'm coughing again, and have absolutely no energy. (sigh)

F = fish

What a Waste!

G =

Honored Contributor

Grapefruit

H ~ next

Valued Contributor

Good morning everyone from Happy Land! I am so glad to be over my withdrawal!!! Welcome to the new ladies!!!! We do have a disfunctionally good time here! Sorry about QM having to move. I am old and when I was uprooted from my home to my daughter's, I thought it was the last move - Wrong!!! Oh well, such is life. In honor of our Queen's Mum and the Easter Bunny, I agree to skip this FFF, but we will have to make up for it next time!!! Cinco de Mayo is coming up - more ideas!!! FHG - sorry your have the yuck crud - again. Get better!

G = Great group, getting greater! or grater (as in cheese)

H is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends .... A beautiful day is in store for us ... actually for the next couple ... high of 60 today and lots of sun ... ....

FHG ... I hear you about the peeps ... never thought of them that way ... just know that they are soooo good .... AGED!!

I have a couple of errands to run this morning and then ""catch up"" with the cleaning and laundry ....

H ~ Here comes Peter Cotontail ... or Hazelnut

I ~ NEXT

Have a good day ....

Respected Contributor

Hi cookie!! .... Glad you are over your ""withdrawal"" ... it's so good to be back to our ""normal talking"" with everyone again!! ..... Cinco de Mayo FF .... can't wait!!

I ~ Ice Cream

J ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Guess I flubbed up the alphabet - where are the alphabet police when you need them. Sorry lulutoby, I went right over your G. Back to normal already{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

J = java - lots of it - RIGHT NOW!

K is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.