Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... well, I just got in from shovelling and what do you think went by?? ... yes, a plow!!! ugh!! not going back out ... it is kind of mild now at 30 and going up to 35 with more snow ...

cookie, I think the chiropractor would help DM too!! (I know they helped me years ago) but she is a stubborn old lady (yes, I can say that she is my mom Woman Wink) and will have no part of one .... and she will not do any exercises to help her either ... ugh!! (I'm glad you can feel "my pain" .... )

I have no problem with letting our Queen be in charge of the "Q" ...

Staying in today ... a good day to take some UB's ... pouring and passing ...

T ~ Toast

U ~ NEXT

ETA ~ Came back on to say HAPPY FIRST DAY OF FEBRUARY!! ... can you believe it??

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Happy February 1st! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Ahhh...feel the love!  And, we are one day closer to SPRING!!!! 🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷 Your 80 sounds nice, cookie, not near that here but SUN IS SHINING..😎!!

Sorry, Tootie, about the snow there.  Watch your back or you will need the chiropractor! 

I will take the Q when I see it or anyone can Quickly take a pass!

Now I have cookie's favorite letter.......

U ..... UB or U B good friends ....😀😀😀😀😀

(Coffee must be strong this morning, Queen Qwazy!)

NEXT ...... V

Respected Contributor
Good morning. Have beads will travel. We have lots of Easter bunnies and eggs also! Yesterday was going through some donations. Bag of plastic eggs. Still some with candy. Please throw away before you donate!!

Three meetings today. Two tomorrow. Hey I am retired. Too many meetings! One for the board of the thrift store. Hope they have a closing date. Clock is ticking.

I have a friend whose daughter is in the Navy. Stationed in San Diego. Early this morning her vehicle was stolen. I am thinking Mexico. Years ago my boss had their fancy car stolen from downtown. Not a trace. Again I sm thinking special order.
My nieces oldest graduates from Marine Boot Camp. In San Diego. Family heading out today

V: vanilla
W: next
Respected Contributor
Oh I forget to mention. Got an email at nine last night. Needed to print nine page document and bring copies to meeting tonight. Talk about last minute. This person lives that way--drives me crazy. Well I have had trouble with my computer for months. Would drop connection etc. finally got my email changed--wouldn't tecognize my password. Messed up email on my phone. Finally got that back! Grrr
Honored Contributor

Hi kittyfan.....hope you made it through your meetings ok.  I don't like those people either that spring things on you at the last minute.  I like to be organized and plan ahead.  Oh well, everyone is different like those who arrive on time and those always late!   

Quiet day.......laundry, reading and UBing!  Tomorrow out and about!

Bye for now......hope it has been a nice day....any more snow, Tootie?

W ..... WIne Time!

NEXT ..... X 

Respected Contributor

Hello ... kittyfan, congrats on your niece graduating from Boot Camp ... glad you got your necessary paperwork and hope all went well with your meetings ....

walker, I think I am stunned ... we had sunshine ALL DAY LONG!! ... it was so nice as we haven't seen it in a long time ... the grass is still covered in snow, but the snow on the sidewalks (for those that didn't shovel) is all melted ... no more falling snow .... yet!! I guess we will get some overnight into tomorrow ...

Gotta run ... my pasta is calling ... see everyone later ...

X ~ Xxing on by

Y ~ Yogurt

Z or back to A ~ NEXT

Y ~

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  After so many warm wonderful days, we will get to 56 today.  Weird stuff!  

Sorry to hear of the theft of your friends car kittyfan. My oldest son lives in San Diego and hasn't had any problems - so far. 

Another doc visit this morning - check up for me and my CPAP. Hopefully, I'll get some other things done while I'm out.  

What's up for BAT?  Can't think of anything.  Isn't this Super Bowl weekend?  My brain is giving me the silent treatment today. Not sure if I should be grateful or very afraid....

Passing the coffee ~

Z = Ziti

A is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends .... Happy Groundhog Day!! I haven't heard if he saw his shadow or not ...

cookie yes, it is SuperBowl Sunday this weekend .... my suggestion for BAT is coming to Houston to help set up at NRG Stadium for the Big Day!!?? thoughts?? ... good luck with your appointment ...

We are at 27 now and our high is 29 ... with flurries!! We missed the snow last night but we could hear the thunder in the town about 15 minutes away ...

Grocery shopping this morning .... have a good day ... pouring and passing ...

A ~ Apricot Jam

B ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!l

Running late today because I had to go put my GD and GS on the bus.  Later I have to meet the Three Amigos to get them off the bus!  HA...Bus Day....Grandkids Day, I guess!

And, I did hear that the groundhog did see his shadow!  Sigh....six more weeks of winter!  We can do it but no more than six weeks!!!

Super Bowl BAT sounds good to me!  How about we do a trip like the old FF.....QA picks everyone up.....breakfast on board catered by Queen's Catering.....you get the week off, Tootie!  Houston here we come......little concerned as there will be a lot of law enforcement there with Secret Service too!  Oh dear.....think I will leave my crown home so I won't be recognized!?

Off to grocery store too.....this is my special store where I like to get my meat and fish.  Then I have my "best prices" store....and Heinz Ketchup is on sale!!

Bye for now......have a nice day!  Happy Thursday! 

B ..... Butterscotch Chips

NEXT .... C

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Lots of sunshine here again today ... no wonder we have six more weeks of winter!! ... oh well, walker, like you said, we can do this!!

walker, double bus duty means double (maybe triple) Grandma Meds tonight .... hope you have fun with the grandkids ...

QA BAT sounds great!! ... no crown means no trouble??!! Woman Wink ..

Hope everyone is having a good day .... I went shopping super early and was able to get in, zip up and down the aisles and get home quick ....

C ~ Crackers ... on my list

D ~ NEXT