Honored Contributor

Good morning Kitchenettes, happy Wild, Windy Wednesday my friends . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mustang66lady thanks for letting me know about Buster's eyelashes as you can see them if you look closely!  You can tell he's the "security blanket" of the family . . . Heart

And I want to thank you again for those recipes using those loaf shaped pans otherwise I would have skipped right over those little cuties in next week's Aldi ad and they are perfect for me (I hope they are available in my area):

Crofton Porcelain Baking Dishes View 2

Honored Contributor

Oh my goodness, I didn't see any of the Westminster Dog Show this year but I have seen clips including that gorgeous Border Collie that just tore up agility course, just stunning.  And speaking of stunning, I give you Winky the Bichon also competing in the agility category:

https://twitter.com/WKCDOGS/status/1094642149541535745

SQUEEEEEEEE!  Heart

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

Oh @mustang66lady thanks so much for letting me know about those dryer balls!  You made me laugh about those sheets/balls getting all tangled up as the last time I washed sheets I had to literally pull everything out of the dryer and lay it out on the bed to pry everything apart.  I hope your new configuration helps with those sheets, I look forward to hearing how it goes.

@mustang66lady

@momtochloe

Fitted sheets make me batty!  I stopped putting them in the dryer with anything else.

It just gets all wadded up in the pocket and nothing is dry!  Plus, no matter how close you look, a sock has wedged itself so deep in the pocket, it is lost forever!

I know it may be a waste of energy to dry it by itself, but it makes me less irritated....until I have to try and fold the things!  LOL  Just ain't no easy way to fold fitted sheets!

Honored Contributor

@mustang66lady wrote:

buster and jennny.jpg

@momtochloe

Jennie and Buster snuggling on their favorite blanket.

AWWW!!!  I wanna snuggle with them!!!

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

Hee @mustang66lady maybe these two could come over and snuggle too:

The upside down cat?

I had one!  Chocolate Point Himalayan.  Her name was Sable.  We actually bred 3 litters.  They are the cutest kitties on the planet!

Honored Contributor

Hee @RespectLife I just love the look on her face!  I wonder if she got into the catnip a bit . . . Cat Very Happy

So you had baby Himalayans?  They were just on Animal Planet on Too Cute!  Adorable and so sweet.  I would end up keeping all of them . . . Heart

Honored Contributor

@mustang66lady wrote:

@momtochloe

Jennie and Buster are both lovers.  It's a shame you can't see Buster's eyelashes-they are at least 2 inches long.  It's the thing people notice first when they see him up close.  I love his freckles.  They would love to have you come visit and never leave! 

Now Buster would probably be ok with those kitties but Jennie and Roscoe would strongly vote them off the island!  If I can find a photo of Roscoe, will post that too.  He's camera shy and we have to sneak up and get photos of him!

And hey @mustang66lady, I just bought a seven pound pork loin for a little over $7 (thought they were the tenderloins, ooops) so now I can bring a nice meal when I come.  Do Buster and Jenny eat hooman food? . . . hee!

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper hope you are ok my friend.  Safe travels in this awful weather . . . Heart

Honored Contributor

Hey @tiny 2 my small PC seems to be incapacitated (I can't get the lid to turn/lock).  Got any IP's laying around I could swing by and borrow? . . . Smiley Happy

Hope you and DH are doing well these days my friend . . . Heart