Valued Contributor

Re: Looking for a lost recipe

I was trying to go back and edit but for some reason it won’t let me.
Valued Contributor

I wish, ty
It was on taste a whole website it’s got tater tot’s I believe Can milk garlic powder onion
I am not sure what else. But it has no meat
Respected Contributor

@Britbrit13 wrote:
I wish, ty
It was on taste a whole website it’s got tater tot’s I believe Can milk garlic powder onion
I am not sure what else. But it has no meat

The link to Taste of Home I listed on the previous page has no meat, but all the ingredients you posted.  I believe you could probably substitute the cream of chicken soup with either cream of celery or cream of mushroom to make it fully vegetarian.

It's called Cheddar Taters.

Denise
Honored Contributor

@Britbrit13 wrote:
The casserole I was looking for head no meat in it at all, but this does look good but I want to find that one LOL because I have somebody coming to visit and they are vegetarian. I’m hoping hoping hoping thank you

@Britbrit13 This one was one you posted with tater tots in it. I'll keep looking

Respected Contributor

@denisemb

Yours sure sounds like what the OP described. It's from TOH, too, and cream of mushroom soup can easily be substituted for the cream of chicken.

In any event, it's not the one with hamburger which @Britbrit 13 keeps trying to push on her.

It looks good, and it's well-reviewed, so I'll be making it before spring. Thanks!

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor

Thanks @Moonlady   I realize @KingstonsMom posted the "Makeover" version, but thought I'd post the original Taste of Home version with all the full fat bad stuff, LOL.

(I was beginning to think I was invisible). Woman Sad

Denise