Valued Contributor

Re: Easy brunch recipe - egg ""muffins"".

On 1/5/2014 BaileyBop said:

I just finished cooking 12. They puffed up really nice then they went back down. Is this normal? I baked them at 400 degrees as I was using my Technique silicone muffin pans. I didn't want to go up to 425 as I am not sure silicone can go that high and of course the temp rating is not stamped on the bottom of the pans.

They sure are delicious. I put sour cream on top. I think for company I will make hollandaise sauce for a topping. I know, over the top with the eggs.

Just looked up a technique cooking sheet item on QVC and it can bake up to 450 degrees so I guess next time I will try baking the muffins at 425.

Super Contributor

Mine settled down a bit after I removed them from the pan. I don't know if there's any way of preventing that without adding biscuit mix or something to stabilize them.

Valued Contributor

Oh my, this looks good and so easy!! I have all sorts of muffin pans (regular, mini and Jumbo). My husband likes to make breakfast on the weekend and I think he is going to like this. house cat, thank you for posting this.