Frequent Contributor

2 wonderful "dump" cakes....

Orange Juice Cake

1 (18.25 oz) Duncan Hines Orange Cake Mix

1 (1.4 0z.) orange gelatin (jello)

1 cup vegetable oil

1 cup orange juice (I prefer the OJ with pulp, but no pulp is fine)

4 eggs

1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Coat a Bundt pan or tube pan with cooking spray (I prefer Baker's Joy); set pan aside.

2. In a medium bowl, with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat all ingredients for 2 minutes or until well mixed. Pour batter into prepared pan.

3. Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool slightly, then invert onto a wire rack to cool completely.

GLAZE: 1 cup confectioners sugar mixed with 2 T of orange juice. Drizzle over the top of the cooled cake. Can also add orange zest on top of the glaze.

Strawberry Cake: Basically follow the above recipe with Duncan Hines Strawberry Cake Mix and strawberry gelatin. Instead of the 1 cup of orange juice, substitute 1 tub of frozen strawberries. Thaw, saving the juice. Dice the strawberries. I add water, if needed to make 1 cup of juice, PLUS 2 T for the glaze. Add the diced strawberries to the batter and cook as directed. Make the glaze as suggested above. Enjoy! Sooooo good! K

Adapted from a recipe from Mr. Food.