Honored Contributor

Re: New DJ - Floral Embroidered Slim Leg Pants! A299515

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee . I really like the embroidery and bling too...it's just the right amount!  Plus I like that it's a bit asymmetrical and down on the lower part of the legs & not up on the thighs.

I did think about them possibly shrinking a bit all over but they are just a bit roomy on me so I can chance it (though who knows by the end of this month?!!)

ETA:  I used to be just a hair under 5'3" but I think I'm shirinking....I'm down an inch.

Honored Contributor

I finally tried on my lighter wash pair last night (the first pair I got was the dark indigo color choice).  Love them too!  They are sooooo comfortable, fit so well, and best of all, are so very slimming!   I do think the embroidery for some reason shows up better on the darker pair (see my first post) which is not what I'd normally think, but I am very happy to own both color choices now.   I will definitely end up with the white choice too, just not in the mood to buy white pants right now.

Trusted Contributor

I bought these also in my reg size xl, and they are so attractive and slimming.  Just love then, I'm 5'8 and the length is nice and long.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  I finally decided to order the embroidered Dream Jeannes in dark indigo.  I had them on my wish list and decided I need them now Smiley Happy  I'll let you know when I receive them.  I've been waiting for the slim leg, pull-on jeannes to be restocked in my size, but no luck yet.  I'm hoping they will be offered in white before Summer.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee  I finally decided to order the embroidered Dream Jeannes in dark indigo.  I had them on my wish list and decided I need them now Smiley Happy  I'll let you know when I receive them.  I've been waiting for the slim leg, pull-on jeannes to be restocked in my size, but no luck yet.  I'm hoping they will be offered in white before Summer.

@Trudey  I only today saw this post of yours!  So, what did you think?

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

@Trudey  I only today saw this post of yours!  So, what did you think?

@Pearlee      Unfortunately, they went to backorder almost immediately.  I guess they were showing in stock when they actually weren't available in my size and color

Honored Contributor

@TrudeyDarn!