Respected Contributor

Re: Why does Jane react to Lexi Marigolds shoes the way she does?

She love this shoe. She wants you to buy them in every color because it’s good for her job security. The stitching bothered my feet and the style was unflattering on my foot. Donated mine. 

Honored Contributor

Don't care for Clarks or the vendor.  Jane is Jane.

Esteemed Contributor

@pietook wrote:

I have a pair of these.  They are comfortable but I wouldn't wear them if I were going to be walking a great deal!  That being said---I have a narrow foot and shoes are just hard for me to find.  Just my opinion!

@pietook @Me too !  I just wish QVC would carry narrows more often .  They always seem to offer wides though .

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Because she is always "on" and that's why I won't watch her on any type of presentation.

@Love my grandkids  Agree !   You are correct in that she is always "ON". Smiles so big I'm surprised her face doesn't hurt at the end of the day .    Happy is great ,  she tends to be over the top though.  

Esteemed Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

@barrel racer wrote:

Jane sometimes is so childish.

What's with Jane, anyway? She's so hyper I sometimes think she's going to levitate...and what's with her casting her eyes to the heavens as if in need of Divine intervention? 

I noticed that when the Covid situation started, she was--I think--doing her own makeup and she looked really good: a much softer look. Now that the pro's are back at it they give her an unflatteringly harsh look that makes her look about 100 years old.

Why does QVC let Jane go on-air looking so bad? and acting as though she's on stimulants?

@GoneButNotForgotten   "Levitate".  That gave me such a chuckle 😹

Trusted Contributor

Jane is unwatchable.  I really wish she would dial it down--a lot.

Valued Contributor

I had a pair of turquoise Lexi Marigolds like maybe 8 years ago when working FT & wore them out. Later I bought 2 pair when on special & they did not fit like original. A QC issue. Now they look sort of frumpy to me & I am more casual. Anyway, I'm pretty much a loyal Vionic sandal customer due to needing a good arch.