Frequent Contributor

Re: Using pay pal to make a purchase

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I may not be understanding correctly so please set me straight!

When checking out I used Pay Pal to pay for a purchase (at QVC)...this was NOT a pay pal credit card...the charge eventually goes to my Discover card...I don't understand how it works..

My question is:  How do I get Pay Pal to reimburse the shipping costs or did I need a  PAY PAL Credit card to use that feature?

Yes I have posted the question on the pay pal site, twice, but so far they (it's an automated response) are not understanding my question.

I have used Pay Pal often when purchasing on ebay so maybe I had to do something different to use it on QVC in order to get return shipping costs covered.  Feed back appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks for posting on this topic!!  I use my PayPal account quite often for purchases and didn’t even think to request the return shipping costs.  When requesting return via eBay, I have utilized the Resolution Center and the entire cost is refunded.  I will keep this in mind for the future QVC purchases, THANKS!!!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Thank you so much for your help on this!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

You're very welcome @LTT1 . I'd like to thank the other poster who told me about this PP option long ago...but I can't remember who that was!