Frequent Contributor

They Mess Up The Rose of Tralee again.

I see that they mess up the hours for the rose of tralee again. I will be sleeping and working when the shows are on. Thank you QVC. I don't shop like I use to because of all the bad changes you have made over the last few years.

Trusted Contributor

Re: They Mess Up The Rose of Tralee again.

Just because the hours are not convenient for you does not mean that this is somehow "messed up." You can always come to the website and look over the items after the fact. Believe it or not, QVC operates 24-hours a day across multiple time zones, so it is unlikely they will be able to please all people all the time.

Esteemed Contributor

you forget ...KYToby....it use to be a 24 hour event...and checking online after the shows could mean that items are sold out....

Honored Contributor

Oh my, I get it that with some of us others might well perceive that nothing the Q could do would make us happy. Still, for some, it seems the Q can do no wrong. The truth, of course, most likely lies somewhere in the middle, but this IS the forum for discussing where folks perceive that the Q has let them down... Still, some, as is their right, seem just as compelled to come here and lament our lamentations as some of us feel compelled to tell the Q 'what they did wrong', which is, of course, what this forum is supposedly all about...

In other words, if the OP feels that the diminished Tralee shows are a miss, I guess that's how SHE feels... And yes, QVC operates a 24 hour broadcast. It's just too bad from the point of view of some of us that they elect to fill SO many of those hours with the same things...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

On 8/10/2014 stevieb said:

Oh my, I get it that with some of us others might well perceive that nothing the Q could do would make us happy. Still, for some, it seems the Q can do no wrong. The truth, of course, most likely lies somewhere in the middle, but this IS the forum for discussing where folks perceive that the Q has let them down... Still, some, as is their right, seem just as compelled to come here and lament our lamentations as some of us feel compelled to tell the Q 'what they did wrong', which is, of course, what this forum is supposedly all about...

In other words, if the OP feels that the diminished Tralee shows are a miss, I guess that's how SHE feels... And yes, QVC operates a 24 hour broadcast. It's just too bad from the point of view of some of us that they elect to fill SO many of those hours with the same things...

Thwaaak. It's the ritual attack of the ruler-smackers! Never fails.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Frequent Contributor

I do come back and check what has been on and often they have sold out. They have full days of fashion, cooking, jewelry, and other things all year round. I enjoy an all day st paddys day and the rose of tralee and that is just two days out of the year.

Super Contributor

I'm with you Fionna, my favorite days to watch Q were always the two all day Irish holidays. I think that Rose is only about 10 hours or so this year.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the info about the upcoming Rose of Tralee shows. I'll have to keep an eye on the program guide so I'll know when to watch as I do enjoy the Irish-themed shows on QVC.

Honored Contributor

I used to love the all day Rose of Tralee programming. The good old days!