Frequent Contributor
I ordered a wreath from the Home Reflections presentation on Wednesday the 23rd (yesterday) and received it this afternoon (24th). Considering the return address is North Carolina and I am in Las Vegas I was very surprised. Maybe there is a QVC warehouse in Vegas or So Cal. Still that's pretty fast. Just wanted to share. And I do love the wreath.
Respected Contributor

@rygimom 

That's great! One day is quite unusual for QVC.

I have noticed that QVC has been much better to ship items faster then they were a couple of months ago.

Knock on wood that it continues....

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered 2 items on free shipping day during David's show.  Received both 4 days later which was faster than anticipated given all the F.S.  Both came from the North Carolina facility. 

Respected Contributor

Some things come quickly especially directly from the manufacturer.  I received my new TSV chair and couch covers in less than a week from UPS. However via Ole  USPS Mail Inovations I have a Denim and Co.top on day five hanging out at the PO facility 100 miles from me. It began in Ontario CA. Some posters say pkgs. can sit 10 days? Still one never knows when for sure? Overnight is rare!

Esteemed Contributor

I placed a couple of orders last week and received emails indicating they had shipped--one in about 24 hours after placing the order and the other about 48 hours later.  Not bad.

I also placed an order at Land's End last Sunday and now almost a week later it still hasn't shipped.  So, it appears to me that QVC is doing better than others when it comes to fulfilling orders.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm glad to hear that others are experiencing speedy processing and shipping as well! During the free shipping event last Sunday, I ordered seven items, and I have already received all but one, and it is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday. Love it...