Super Contributor

Anyone know when Super Saturday will be?? Haven't seen anything posted.

Thanks in advance!

Honored Contributor

It's actually today & tomorrow.  Not being held in the Hamptons anymore, it's in New York at the South Street Seaport Pier 17(lower Manhattan). Today is an exclusive VIP event, and tomorrow is open to the public [who have purchased tickets].

OCRFA (Ovarian Cancer Research Fund Alliance) changed everything about it.  It's not even called Super Saturday -- now it's called Super September

I don't think QVC is involved with it at all this year. 

Respected Contributor
Interesting info..too bad.. That was a fun, important event that Q participated in every summer.
Super Contributor

I emailed OCRFA and they replied back with this

Thank you for your email and for your past support of Ovarian Cancer Research Fund Alliance. 

We enjoyed a very long and prosperous relationship with QVC which raised millions of dollars in support of ovarian cancer research through their annual broadcast of Super Saturday.  Unfortunately, last year QVC decided to change the overall focus of their corporate philanthropy program which led to the end of our 10 year partnership.  Obviously we were very disappointed but this was a decision made by QVC, not OCRFA.

I hope that you will continue to support OCRFA and our mission to fund critical research and support programs for patients and their families.

Sad.

Respected Contributor
Wow..@crazy4bears55..thanks for looking into that and posting OCRF's reply. Not good-that's for sure..