Esteemed Contributor

Steve Doss' new presentations are excellent

Steve Doss is hosting Monday Night 'New on Q' with his great personality, knowledge, humor, and new products which are (finally) fascinating and interesting to the QVC customer. His education and knowledge of tech stuff shine in this program of his choices. It's refreshing to enjoy the entire show (after watching a few minutes each week of last months same old, same old stuff presented by an unwatchable host). 

I also found his Livesteam this morning. That was another WOW of delightful conversation, more knowledge shared and additional products. He's been a bright spot on QVC since Day 1 and thoroughly enjoys his comfort level, as well as his future endeavors with the Q. His ambition, genuine friendships, quick witt, great personality, and compassionate attitude ensure he will go far in his personal/professional life.

I own a set of those Eveready Solar Lamps he shared on Livesteam! They are fabulous. Heart
Hint: If anyone ever needs to replace the batteries, they are available at Ace Hardware for very little money. After a couple of years, I have had to replace the batteries in two of eight of my solar lamps which are left out in Nebraska's hot summers and bitterly cold winters - they shine every night 365! One of the best purchases ever on QVC.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Steve Doss' new presentations are excellent

I think he's a breath of fresh air for QVC. 

Esteemed Contributor

Steve is a consummate professional, with an ENDEARING, pleasant style of product presentation that I find most delightful!!❤ His BEAUTIFUL smile lights up the room!😁 He complements whomever he hosts with; never trying to steal the spotlight!👍 Whether hosting men or women's fashions, electronics, cooking shows, he does the job WELL!!!💝 I just LOVE❤ HIM, and wish him MANY more years here at The Q!🥰

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

Well now, this is a welcome change of a post regarding hosts. I have not seen him in a while but perhaps will run into him one of these channel surfing.

Respected Contributor

Jumping in on the Steve Doss bandwagon!  Thoroughly enjoy his presentations and delighted for his own show.

Trusted Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

Steve is a consummate professional, with an ENDEARING, pleasant style of product presentation that I find most delightful!!❤ His BEAUTIFUL smile lights up the room!😁 He complements whomever he hosts with; never trying to steal the spotlight!👍 Whether hosting men or women's fashions, electronics, cooking shows, he does the job WELL!!!💝 I just LOVE❤ HIM, and wish him MANY more years here at The Q!🥰

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles    He is definitely my favorite host.  Always prepared with a great personality.  
I agree with all your comments.  I look forward to watching him anytime he is on. 

Trusted Contributor

I knew he would be a ⭐️ at the Q the minute I heard he was Aladdin!! No doubt in my mind he will outshine the veteran hosts there. 🤗🤗🤗
Esteemed Contributor

He is getting better and better every day. He is relaxing more and more. 

It must be a hard job finding your rhythm. They shadow under a senior host, so 

that must make training very difficult.  

Honored Contributor

I enjoy Steve very much!

pic--Smiley-Gal-ThumbsUp.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Since dropping all that goofiness  and reverting to  being a single  Host with a pleasnt  voice , giving details  &  useful facts abt items has made him a watchable Host .