Honored Contributor

Re: Stacey joining Leah for A.M. Style on Saturdays

@xryretriever   I agree - never watch this duo. 

The male half is good on his own, I like him. I do not like him paired with the female of this Sat 10A show, nor do I like him with the female doing all those food shows. Again, he's great on his own, all alone.

Trusted Contributor

The Dynamic Duo (A and K) has stated that they are the number one show on QVC. I suspect that might have more to do with the time slot than their sales ability. Although, if they are getting real-time sales data, the audience may like the screaming and running around more than the users of the Forum do.

Honored Contributor

@Squirrels Are Trash wrote:

The Dynamic Duo (A and K) has stated that they are the number one show on QVC. I suspect that might have more to do with the time slot than their sales ability. Although, if they are getting real-time sales data, the audience may like the screaming and running around more than the users of the Forum do.

@Squirrels Are Trash   I also think it's the timeslot.

Respected Contributor

That's why I never believed that any host sells "more" or "better" than any others.

It's all the luck of the timeslots and the products. 

Regular Contributor

one word ... awkward 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Any of the hosts are pleasant enough, however there are a few that are still a work in progress.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't even know who she is.  The last Stacy I remember is the one who used to do food shows.

Contributor

Some people work in their 60s (or later) because they want to; others because they have to. Why should Leah consider retiring if she still enjoys working? The things you read on this forum🤔
Honored Contributor

@Suneshine 

After reading all the comments, it occurred to me that I avoid watching two-host shows.

'There is something unsettling about it for me...as if I cannot keep up with all of the ... right ... chaos.

'It sometimes appears that the two host pairings were given "carte-blanche " to fill the time slot any way they see fit. And often their behaviors shows it.

Competitive and disorganized comes to mind.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

@annie57 wrote:

Who is Stacey?

@annie57  I'm with you.  I had to look her up!