Trusted Contributor

Re: Stacey joining Leah for A.M. Style on Saturdays

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes wrote:

Calm the Chaos with Ali and Terri premiering Wednesday August 9th.

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes  So is Terri supposed to calm Ali's chaos?

Super Contributor

i hope so

Honored Contributor

@MaverDaver wrote:

Not a fan of Stacy or Nancy. Both seem to be forcing their speech. Now Monifa has come a long way and Vanessa is a natural. I agree that Leah has become stale.

Monifa and Vanessa would be better,

Honored Contributor

@xryretriever wrote:

@Steffdoggy10  the two most obnoxious are the ones on at 10am Saturday mornings. Never watch!

def auto click for me

I can take one of them but no way on the other

Respected Contributor

I don't mind the pairings, just sometimes talking over each other is a bit much. TPTB at Qvc must think it's a good idea because they are doing this more and more.

Trusted Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

I do not think Leah has gotten stale at all.  She is genuine, very funny at times, and prepared.  I see no reason why she needs anyone with her.  I sure hope she is not thinking about retiring, because she is one of my favs and for some reason, and really cannot pinpoint why, I have not yet warmed to Stacey at all.  IMO, and just my opinion, she does not always seem quite sincere, especiallyl when raving on items with VPH, I can do without.  She always looks lovely, but for some reason, just don't like her style.  Sure hope they are not going to ruin AM Style on Saturday mornings like they ruined Tuesday Denim & Co. shows.

@just wonder  I agree with everything you've said in this post.  I'm honestly disapponted they are going to put another host with her. It makes no sense at all to me, but most everything QVC does these days makes no sense to me.  It's hard to believe I used to watch QVC pretty regularly, and now I hardly watch it at all.  For me, it's mostly the hosts that have turned me off from watching. I suspect AM Style will just be another show I don't watch anymore once this occurs.

Respected Contributor

As anticipated,  Stacey is the "Social Media Coordinator" for the program. 

I suspect that they want to give her exposure to a new segment of the audience,  but this doesn't seem the right way (to me.)

Just give her a morning show somewhere on the schedule,  if that's the goal.

Honored Contributor

I'm seeing her for the first time this morning.  She seems nice enough but this gig they have given her is totally useless to the point of annoying.  

Respected Contributor

The flow and rhythm have always been awkward and non-organic when a full-fledged host with their own programs is put into a secondary,  essentially subservient role.

It would make more sense to have her fill in as a solo host when someone is on vacation or unavailable. 

Respected Contributor

I am liking the show this morning. I have seen Stacey a few times already. Like her, I think eventually she will get a show of her own like many of the other hosts.