Respected Contributor

Re: Some hosts talk too fast !

@lilywhite wrote:

You mean like LITTERALLY letting a host waddle up, put her face right in the camera and threaten viewers?  I'm not watching and I'm not buying.

@lilywhite 

yet here u r

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Trusted Contributor

🤔 I noticed Shawn spoke in a low voice at the start of her show the other night and wondered what that was all about. It might be because of people complaining she was too loud for them. 🤗
Respected Contributor

I don't mind the fast talking as long as it's one person at a time.

Honored Contributor

@lilywhite wrote:

You mean like LITTERALLY letting a host waddle up, put her face right in the camera and threaten viewers?  I'm not watching and I'm not buying.

@lilywhite   Have you made a formal complaint?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@TheMemphisVette   I'm here too but I can't remember  the last time I watched QVC.  Or bought something.    

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Junebug54 wrote:

@TheMemphisVette   I'm here too but I can't remember  the last time I watched QVC.  Or bought something.    

@Junebug54 

ok,  had no idea this was the happening place for those who do not buy or like the host site.

the rest of the internet must not be as big and interesting as i was led to believe.

enjoy your time spent here

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Trusted Contributor

@TheMemphisVette

🤔Really makes me wonder why anyone would take the time and energy to complain when they don’t even watch or buy from the Q. Hopefully if they leave negative feedback QVC checks their status. 😳
Honored Contributor

@lilywhite wrote:

Then people should not make nasty comments on FB. 

Esteemed Contributor

😮WOW! Posts like these are perplexing to me, and there has been no shortage lately.😁 I can understand that for many the speech patterns and volume of particular hosts has been a major issue, but for MANY of us it simply is NOT; particularly when favorable options are available to remedy the issue.🥰

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

why all the fast talking and  excitable behavior with the permanent ear to ear smile on.   It is annoying ,    it's just too much .  I don't need all that trying so hard ,  I either want it or I dont geez!

@Kitty Galore 

A few years ago I realized that even though I don't have a hearing issue, leaving the Closed Captions ON made a huge difference in comprehension, especially with science or interviews.  

Try it.  

@Tinkrbl44   Good Idea ,  I will !