Respected Contributor

I noticed tonight on friya, jt ,had on a Issac dress.she said she was in a small.how is this possible?I have always heard tv adds 10 pounds to a person,but to me she looks more like a lg.i guess that is why it is hard to shop online.the model Jackie seems to wear her normal size.court always seems to wear her normal size.just curious

Respected Contributor

I don't watch enough to answer your question, but I do know I appreciate the "click here" garment measurements for each item.  I look a bit at how the item fits the models.  How long and loose does it look, are the arms tight, neckline too wide, wrinkly, etc.?  But the measurements on the item page are the most helpful.

Super Contributor

Personally I think she is going to be mortified if she watches that video of herself. It clung to her stomach and looked awful. She definitely needed a medium, at least. The models looked great however!  

Respected Contributor

Oh yes,I use this as well.altho sizing chart has been off a couple of times for me

Respected Contributor
Why is it so awful to admit,yes I am a xlg,or 1 x.beauity comes from. Your inside.
Honored Contributor

With Q hosts and models, size is a vanity thing.  They'd die before they'd admit to being anything larger than a small.  The only honest host is Carolyn Gracie who wears a large but needs a XL. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The size guide online has been useless to me because many fashions are sized differently from each other and to the guide. Barefoot Dreams I need a different size from Candace Bure and Laurie Felt and Isaac and Side Stitch.

These are the only brands I purchase here and I've been purchasing much less because of sizing issues that meant the hassle of returns.

Respected Contributor

@ChillyTulip wrote:

Personally I think she is going to be mortified if she watches that video of herself. It clung to her stomach and looked awful. She definitely needed a medium, at least. The models looked great however!  

It didn't hang as it should, it fit her body all the way down.I don't care what she pretends, no way does she wear a size 8 in pants. I always wore a size 8 and I'm sure she does not. she constantly is pulling at her clothes.hey JT your not small anymore, learn to live with it. We all grow after babies and menapause.

Esteemed Contributor

@ChillyTulip wrote:

@ChillyTulipOf course the model looked great, that's why designers use models that are 6 feet tall and weigh 100 pounds. They are human hangers, and everything looks good on them.

She had plenty of room in that small size. We cant help how our bodies are shaped.It is going to look different on different body types, and height also changes how a garment looks on us.

Body shaming is not OK, the comment about her stomach is not necessary. If it doesn't bother her then it shouldn't bother you.

Esteemed Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@ChillyTulip wrote:

It didn't hang as it should, it fit her body all the way down.I don't care what she pretends, no way does she wear a size 8 in pants. I always wore a size 8 and I'm sure she does not. she constantly is pulling at her clothes.hey JT your not small anymore, learn to live with it. We all grow after babies and menapause.

@HLPSince QVC has vanity sizing we all fit into a smaller size using their size method.