Regular Contributor

Shawn tonight with Dennis Basso

I say when things bug me....so i feel like i need to say when they don't and Shawn did NOT get on my nerves tonight....She seems MUCH more professional with Dennis Basso tonight....I wish she was like that all the time!!!!!

Contributor

Re: Shawn tonight with Dennis Basso

I hate I missed that! She gets on my nerves. She has a tendency to act unprofessional when she is with Courtney especially. I wish they would give Katrina Szish more prime time time.

Esteemed Contributor

@Joyfulheartnmind wrote:

I hate I missed that! She gets on my nerves. She has a tendency to act unprofessional when she is with Courtney especially. I wish they would give Katrina Szish more prime time time.

@Joyfulheartnmind  ... Putting Shawn & Courtney together is a train wreck 👎

Esteemed Contributor

Courtney was so lovely and professional when she first started, well dressed, spoke beautifully. and was well prepared.  That's not her anymore unfortunately.

Trusted Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

Courtney was so lovely and professional when she first started, well dressed, spoke beautifully. and was well prepared.  That's not her anymore unfortunately.

@mspatmac   What you said.... perfect!

Contributor

@mspatmac think Shawn rubbed off on her!

Honored Contributor

@Joyfulheartnmind   I don't stay long enough to find out because right now Courtney is most likely my least favorite host.  I do not like her voice, and because I am buying close to nothing right now, there's no reason for me to listen to it.

Respected Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

So true.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bettyanne wrote:

I say when things bug me....so i feel like i need to say when they don't and Shawn did NOT get on my nerves tonight....She seems MUCH more professional with Dennis Basso tonight....I wish she was like that all the time!!!!!

Guess, you missed the beginning where she scolded him by saying  that he  had forgotten who was Host and who was Guest . She then said  her speel abt the product  and then she  called Dennis Basso   " BooBoo  " and  to go ahead  to  speak.

Respected Contributor

And Shawn's hair wasn't hanging in her face.