Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shawn tonight with Dennis Basso

@Joyfulheartnmind wrote:

I hate I missed that! She gets on my nerves. She has a tendency to act unprofessional when she is with Courtney especially. I wish they would give Katrina Szish more prime time time.

Am missing Katrina's  Szish list as they have had her  doing the regular  style  shows .

I only watched a little last night because Dennis Basso  fashion was on and I do like his clothes/coats .

I was appalled  how Shawn  treated Dennis Basso last night by reminding him who was Host and who was the Guest and calling him BooBoo .  She could have  been more diplomatic . Shawn was rude.  Katrina  is always polite and professional .

Super Contributor

Totally agree with this thread... Courtney, what happenned? She seems unprepared, and rambles....just saying words with no meaning behind them

Shawn is Shawn...but to dish Dennis like that...unprofessional.

Thinking of how Leah and Jayne B act on air...no matter what the product or the host...no screeching (JRT), no disrespect, good info on the product....how can a Courtney or a Shawn not see the professionalism an try to emmulate them?

Trusted Contributor

I watched Shawn a few minutes,that was all I could take.She sure tried to out talk Dennis,with her know it all,with fashion,costs of all expensive item(I am sur she owns them all).she is all into herself so unprofessional sorry she is not my favorite host,never was either.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't like it when she scolded him for not remembering Michael's (Dennis's husbands) great niece's name. She made fun of that, and a snarky remark. There are so many complaints against her, and yet she's on all the time. 

Esteemed Contributor

It appears the PTB like her a lot which is why she does what she does.  She's the "edgy" "cool" host.

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

Courtney was so lovely and professional when she first started, well dressed, spoke beautifully. and was well prepared.  That's not

her anymore unfortunately.

@mspatmac 

download (2).jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Are you all auditioning for

"Mean Girls"?  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]
‘Mean Girls’ announces Broadway closing

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

Courtney was so lovely and professional when she first started, well dressed, spoke beautifully. and was well prepared.  That's not her anymore unfortunately.

@mspatmac   I think she started to emulate Shawn and Amy to get more noticed. 

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

@Bettyanne wrote:

I say when things bug me....so i feel like i need to say when they don't and Shawn did NOT get on my nerves tonight....She seems MUCH more professional with Dennis Basso tonight....I wish she was like that all the time!!!!!

Guess, you missed the beginning where she scolded him by saying  that he  had forgotten who was Host and who was Guest . She then said  her speel abt the product  and then she  called Dennis Basso   " BooBoo  " and  to go ahead  to  speak.

@skatting44   Really? That's quite unprofessional.