Respected Contributor

Re: Shawn Killinger’s sweater on air now, Jane & Shawn’s beauty secrets

@jonbon wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

I have no idea but WHY does Shawn need JT with her.  QVC sure knows how to ruin a show. 

We get it, you don't like Jane.

A lot of us do not like her. A lot of us find her LOUD , self-absorbed , and rude with no social awareness. I have not watched a full show she is hosting 

in years.

Valued Contributor

I thought the opposite...why Shawn,  I just want Jane.

Respected Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

I have no idea but WHY does Shawn need JT with her.  QVC sure knows how to ruin a show. 

A lot of us do not like her. A lot of us find her LOUD , self-absorbed , and rude with no social awareness. I have not watched a full show she is hosting 

in years.

Yeah, we all know that, too. This thread wasn't even about Jane, it was about Shawn's sweater, and people had to start ragging on Jane again. Of course, people are free to post whatever they like, but the point has been made over and over again … frequently by the same set of posters. So, we get it.

Esteemed Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

in years.

@ellaphant 

I could replace Jane's name with multiple hosts's names.  I don't because I don't see the point in judging or being rude since it's only my opinion as  your's is.  I just pass on warching them.