Respected Contributor

Hey QVC management; do you want to know what will keep this long time 72 year old customer watching and buying?  Give me a loyalty program with rewards. I have spent thousands every year for 20 years and I don't get one  perk for it.  How about trying a loyalty program to keep us, not some Positivity Group that does nothing for me or my wallet.

Honored Contributor

do you have a QCARD?

over the past two years they are offering more free shipping and more discounts or $$$$ off of purchases if you use your QCARD. i am pretty happy about that since many who have and use it have been asking for this for YEARS!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

Hey QVC management; do you want to know what will keep this long time 72 year old customer watching and buying?  Give me a loyalty program with rewards. I have spent thousands every year for 20 years and I don't get one  perk for it.  How about trying a loyalty program to keep us, not some Positivity Group that does nothing for me or my wallet.

@Catch71 I agree!  I also spend a lot here each year for many years and a loyalty program would be really nice!

Valued Contributor

A really good reward would be to replace the loud unprofessional obnoxious fake hosts...JMO

Frequent Contributor
@Catch71 I agree, a QVC rewards program would be great. It’s nice that they offer perks for Q-Card holders, but I am not interested in signing up for that. Almost all of the vendors I shop through now have loyalty programs that do not require you to go through a store credit card. It’s always a nice perk to have.
Esteemed Contributor

Also not interested in a Qcard.  But a reward system would be nice.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

do you have a QCARD?

over the past two years they are offering more free shipping and more discounts or $$$$ off of purchases if you use your QCARD. i am pretty happy about that since many who have and use it have been asking for this for YEARS!

@sunshine45  - I love my QCard and I appreciate the perks they've offered.  Of course, I would love a rewards program too.

I put my Easy Pays on the Q card and I pay the Q card in full each month.  I've never had to pay interest.  

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

do you have a QCARD?

I do not have a QCard because I do not care for Synchrony Bank and by using my AMEX card I get 3% back on every qvc purchase.

Honored Contributor

@Catch71  & others........

If you want to be heard by TPTB put your concerns in writing & snail mail your concerns to.......

David Rawlinson II, President and CEO
QVC Studio Park
1200 Wilson Dr.
West Chester, PA 19380

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif