Super Contributor

I do not know why a person writing a review and makes size comments (ordered my true size and it fit perfect) but don't include pertient info .... like if it fit perfect, what's your perfect size, body weight and height.  If it fit you perfect, give us all the information so the person reading can judge.

Honored Contributor

Did it occur to you that perhaps a person does not wish to share such personal information?  Depending on the line involved, it should be enough to say, "fits true to my usual D&C (fill in the brand) size". 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor
I agree. I see no need to add specific size, height, and/or weight. Whether a size 2 or size 22, if it fits true to size perfectly then I have the information that I need.
Esteemed Contributor

@bcherry01 wrote:

I do not know why a person writing a review and makes size comments (ordered my true size and it fit perfect) but don't include pertient info .... like if it fit perfect, what's your perfect size, body weight and height.  If it fit you perfect, give us all the information so the person reading can judge.

@bcherry01  Some, me included prefer  not to put that information into the public domain.   I understand it may be helpful to some but everyone's body shape is different.  when folks say runs small/large I take that to mean all sizes.  Especially if they say size up or down.

Honored Contributor

I don't agree that it's really necessary to know a person's specific measurements & size information to understand "fits true to size.

Be it size Small, Medium or 3X, I do want to know if they feel the fit is consistent with how the garment in their size fits them.  "Fits true to size" helps me know that the garment in my size should also fit true to my size.

Conversely, if 14 out of 20 reviews say it fits small and they would consider sizing up -- I know to either stay away from it, or indeed size up.  That one statement helps me greatly on this site and several others where I shop.

Honored Contributor

Some of the Review pages asked if the person wanted to provide more info on size, if they clicked yes; it included a question whether a person had to size up or size down or stayed with their original size....and that info was good enough for me....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”