Contributor

I agree that QVC has totally lost the plot.  Some of the hosts make your ears bleed because they talk so much drivel and way too much about their personal lives.  I don't want to hear about your cat/child or whatever.  Tell me about the product.  Give me details about size, fabric etc.  As for prices...through the roof and most of the fashion just looks sloppy.  I just bought 6 pretty tops at Kohls for $95.  That would get me two at QVC. As for style, Canyon Retreat looks like it came off Little House on The Prairie set.  My purchases are very limited now. Wake up QVC.

Respected Contributor

congrats on your $15 tops

does kohls have a message board or a fb page?

it would be nice for their fans.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Valued Contributor

Have to agree with you.

They went down the rabbit hole.

They made an atmosphere of stardom. Focus is on them, not product. It's either completely WOKE or absolutely ineffective.

They are retail on TV. No stars.

They sell products. That's it.

No stardom.

They work in Pennsylvania. Nothing special 

The more they try the less it shines.

The products overpriced and it's no longer about convenience. Shopping from home 

They've made it the elite club.

I can find high quality stores in my state and not get involved with the fakeness.

I don't watch anymore. I definitely don't give the Q my business. 

Honored Contributor

It's still a FULL MOON.....

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Frequent Contributor

I totally agree.  I was quite the shopper on QVC a couple of years ago, however there fashion line has alot to be desired.  A simple blouse starts at over $60.00 plus shipping and then I read the reviews and most are 2-3 stars.  Even the food items are not rated high as they were at one time.  I can't tolerate any of the hosts, they do talk to much about personal things, espcially their children.  I don't care about your kids, just sell the product.

Esteemed Contributor

I used to love QVC but and I mean but they don't favor the customer anymore. I shop and watch QVC to benefit ME. I am not here to pay for over the top trips that don't benefit ME. Lower your prices and bring a bigger variety of brands and items I'l watch. Until then online streaming is where I watch. The OP said "they lost the plot" and I totally agree.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Frequent Contributor

How nice of QVC to host a message board so that people can come on and disparage and complain about them.

I wouldn't do it.  

Smiley Indifferent

Esteemed Contributor

@JohnnyWasnt wrote:

How nice of QVC to host a message board so that people can come on and disparage and complain about them.

I wouldn't do it.  

Smiley Indifferent

Why not? That’s how you do better.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: RE DOWNFALL OF QVC

[ Edited ]

Katie

Stardom seems to be your message..........please name host(s) you consider a STAR.................and why.

Esteemed Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Katie

Stardom seems to be your message..........please name host(s) you consider a STAR.................and why.

Recently I have heard some of the hosts refer to other hosts as “celebrity hosts”, so yes they do think they are stars!