Contributor

QVC- Very Slow Shipping & Return Process

Shipping has been a HUGE problem with QVC for months, and  that when a company depends on shipping as part of their sale and customers don't get items as promised big problems. I don't understand why some of my items when finally shipped go from PA to NJ and I live in PA!  My orders seem to travel everywhere but to me , I get better shipping and return from other websites, AMAZON, Kohl's , etc.  even some vendors with their own websites that sell on QVC I get better results in price and free shipping.  This is NOT the same company from 25+ years ago and there was less technology then.  I am a long time customer and Whatever the problem , it is a disgrace and forget returns they are also too slow with processing.  Sorry QVC but I have been your biggest supporter but this is a bad situation to remain in business and keep your customers.   

Occasional Contributor

Re: QVC- Very Slow Shipping & Return Process

I totally agree have been watching since 1992 and this is the worse service I have seen in ALL the years I have been shopping with them. They need to adress this issue  pronto or they will continue to lose good loyal customers...

Honored Contributor

When an order ships is QVC's responsibility.   Where it goes after it leave the Q is up to the shipper.  With them it's all about getting packages to "hubs" where is can be sorted and routed.  Do you really expect something to leave the Q warehouse and go right to your house?  It's far more complicated than that.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I agree!  I just got a second notice about an order that is delayed in shipping.  Not sure when I placed the original order but when I got the first notice I saw the same item being sold on air at a higher price. 

At this point I guess the next notice will be "sorry not available".

Respected Contributor

I am seeing alot of orders just sitting and sitting and then they come in the same package.  So they are trying to get items together and ship together which is adding time on shipping and frustrating for the customer.  takes longer to get items yet we still are being charged for all the individual shipping charges.  So the more you buy and spend the more you pay for shipping where almost all other companys bonus the shipping for customers that are loyal and spend.

Contributor

I do not agree with Kachina624, QVC is responsible as part of their sale to make sure WHO they get for shipping is reliable and quick. I know it's part of process however other companies, websites get items to customers very fast , this is the worst QVC has been and s/h is high and at that price we should get immediately. There is a problem and QVC needs to fix it and the people in charge of it.  

Honored Contributor

I paid an additional $15 plus change to ship something that I needed quickly. It will arive tomorrow, ordered it 2 days ago, so perhaps the Q wants people to use expedited shipping.

The rest of my orders are taking from a week to 10 days which is relatively slow compared to the other retailers I shop with....L LBean, Macys, Bloomies and Amazon.

Honored Contributor

I have been happy with the processing time and shipping time with QVC.  My items are here in less than a week. I live in PA.

Returns are another matter...way to sloooow.  I returned two items in 2019 and it took forever to get posted and refunded.

I might add that I do not order clothing from QVC very often.  Mostly I order household items, kitchen stuff and occasionally shoes.

Honored Contributor

Yes, the shipping and return process is slower lately. I think if I could tract my returns like I used to, I would feel better about the delays. I just returned 2 expensive items and used the Q's return label and there is no tracking it.

Respected Contributor

As @Kachina624 has stated, once a package has left the QVC warehouse, it is the carrier's responsibility to get it to it's destination as quickly as possible.