Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC Event Very Repetative

@Flady1 

Likely one of the new Hosts, thought I heard SD voice  with SK before changing the channel

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven't watched much on the main channel.  Right now, Leah is doing her AM Style Show Live on QVC2.  A very nice departure from any Vitamix presentations this morning.  

The main channel has been pretty uneventful to me, but I've found qute a bit interesting on their livestream and occasionally on QVC2 yesterday and this morning. 

Respected Contributor

@chiclets 

So what does that mean? The same products in Bridgerton wrappers, whatever that is?

I LIKE Beekman, but please no gimmicks....I don't use the wrappers!!!

I bet it'll be priced accordingly ( high) because people LOVE stuff associated with stupid teevee shows and "celebrities".

Respected Contributor

@LadyAlice 

You left out LANTERNS and MARK CHARLES SNIPS!!!!!

Doesn't every home in America have these yet?!?!?!?

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 can't please everybody

Respected Contributor

I've noticed they say a LOT of the stuff now is "no re-order"....

Hmmmm. Supply chains have opened up, the few things made here are still in production...so WHY "no re-order"?

Hint: Buy it NOW if you want it, we're probably going belly up.

THAT's why the old time hosts are so frenetic and silly.... Retirement is staring them in the face when this venue for shopping meets it's maker, and they CAN'T WAIT.!!!!

I LIKE to watch QVC and HSN ( NO darn politics and other bad horrible news)....

It's sad, but I think we're seeing the end.

This weekend's offerings, to me, looked like a yard sale....serviceable stuff, but not very exciting, and a lot of it repeats.

When QVC does give up the ghost, I will be looking for David Venable on infomercials, maybe with Mark Charles, selling SIX sets of snips in exciting bold colors( the have a spring to help open them!!!!!)...

( Mark constatnly tells us he began selling one, then two, now four...you get the idea!!!)

Esteemed Contributor

This "Non Stop Holiday Party" is ridiculous as far as I'm concerned.  It's just the same old products over that have been on all year.

Maybe some specials, but nothing outstanding.  I'm not watching, just checking now and then online, hoping to see something new.

Regular Contributor

It seems like a big clearance sale with regular prices. It is the same old, same old.  It seems like everything is no reorder and we only have a few of these left so get it while you can. 

Respected Contributor

@chiclets 

@chiclets wrote:

They do have the new Bridgerton Beekman line coming up next week.

Beekman will not be the same.

Probably neither will be the pricing.

I guess the new owners of Beekman think we will buy the same products with a Bridgerton label? 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@LadyAlice    They have apparently replaced the great Basso throws with some from Berkshire.  I haven't seen them but the Berkshire things I've ordered in this and earlier years have been terrible quality.  I've got a blanket packed to return that is so flimsy it would provide no warmth in July.

@Kachina624 

I have Dennis Basso throws that are wonderful even after several washings. In this case, you get what you pay for.