Respected Contributor
Hi All.. I just received a phone call from Q customer service. A nice lady called from the Dallas area ( I live in NY) and said that I’ve been a loyal customer and they were giving me a coupon for $10 off $30 purchase. Did anyone get that phone call? She said it’s a new marketing way Q is trying as opposed to sending out emails.
Esteemed Contributor

Nope, not yet.  But I spend enough there that I think I deserve one too!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

I don't answer the phone unless I know who is calling.

Send an email then place it in my account. Easy peasy.

Respected Contributor

They don't have my phone number.   Give out my old land line number .  

Respected Contributor

Unless someone is on my contacts list, I would never answer the call.  I do not like unsolicited phone calls.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

I have not received one, but will gladly accept one if I get the call!🥰 I welcome ANY savings! Enjoy the surprise!❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
Hi All.. I just received a phone call from Q customer service. A nice lady called from the Dallas area ( I live in NY) and said that I’ve been a loyal customer and they were giving me a coupon for $10 off $30 purchase. Did anyone get that phone call? She said it’s a new marketing way Q is trying as opposed to sending out emails.

That is unusual that they'd call rather than email.  She didn't get any personal information I hope.  Calls like this make me nervous.  

Respected Contributor

That sounds kinda scammy to me. They would email or snail mail a coupon not call first. Strikes me as odd...

Respected Contributor

yes I did

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

@Etoile308  Their goal is to get you to spend at least the $30.  They're not just going to give you $10 and get nothing in return.