Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRVW 4/30-5/1- A LAZY SATURDAY and MORE THAN A VACUUM!

@stevieb wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Thank heaven college baseball is back... This array is beyond sleep-worthy...

@stevieb wrote:

Thank heaven college baseball is back... This array is beyond sleep-worthy...

@stevieb  And the NFL draft and NBA playoffs too....Woman Very HappyWoman Wink

Glas to hear your repairs are coming along, although if they are finding other things that need to be fixed as they go along, that's frustrating and not so good.....Woman Frustrated

It's a beautiful day here today---HAPPY DANCE! HAPPY DANCE! Woman Very Happy cloudy but NICE AND COOL it's 68 right now---so nice---but unfortunately it won't last for long and we will be back to the 80's later in the week---but that's what you can expect  here in May.......

Have a good week and enjoy your college baseball....Woman Very Happy

Well @Spurt the home repairs are one step forward and then another backward. Seems like every repair unearths another needed repair... 

Qwapital weather has been pretty qwappy... Lots of grey skies and rain. Last week was cold and this week, along with the grey and rainy, we're seeing the warm and muggy... And just imagine what there is to look forward to.

Just as I feel sure you'll leave the college baseball for me, I'll leave the playoffs and especially the draft (I'm sorry, but how boring is THAT!!) for you.

Woman Wink

Enjoy the week...

@stevieb  I'm sorry about your repairs, I hope the situation is not like a friend of mine, she thought she had a simple repair....it got so "involved" when I asked her when it would be finished her reply was "I hope sometime during my lifetime"--Even though she was pessimistic everything finally got finished and it turned out quite nice too-I'm keeping my fingers crossed that yours will be all finished REAL SOON and no more problems will emerge....

Warm and muggy weather is in our near future too---pretty soon I'll go into my summer hibernation and seek the indoors and whatever is AIR CONDITIONED!! 

To each their own as far as sports entertainment.....I'm just happy THE THIRD has landed safely in Cleveland--- never to return to my NFL team!!!   As far as the draft--I was thrilled to hear that the NY Giants didn't address their problem to draft offensive linemen to protect Eli---maybe I will see LESS of him this season.....(bad news for sis though)...Woman Wink

Took advantage of a GREAT sale at Macy's ordered some tops and a pair of capris online and FREE shipping and FREE returns (if I need them) too...a concept QVC doesn't know anything about .Woman Very Happy  I' m looking for a new handbag for summer (although not an expensive one).....haven't found exactly what I'm looking for yet---I don't like large bags or totes, I DO like an outside pocket for phone and keys---so far TJ's, Marshall's, Stein Mart didn't have the one I wanted so I'll continue my search.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”