Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 8/11-8/12 BEAUTY & THE SHEEP!

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Spurt

Oh dear .... I have no words for the Qweekend 😳 but as always love the pics!  It's gone from bad to worse..

Funny thing today UPS guy came -- I was getting mail.  He had 2 boxes (not from Q) I said (in jest) "gee haven't seen UPS truck at my house in months!". He said "Lucky you just think of the $$$ you're saving the truck is at my house because my wife is ordering all the junk from them!"

Then we chatted a bit.  He laughed & said "If she buys anymore stuff I'm going to have to get a bigger house!". I said "that was me up til February when i started are remodel - I had too much stuff had to donate it.  He said "Oh, I see this coming fast.  Were going broke from buying & returning!  She thinks because I work for UPS it's free nope pay like everyone else".

I added my favorite saying "been there, done that & have pictures" she will come to her senses hopefully soon!  Have a great day!

My boxes were new swimsuits from JCP and Beekman soaps from HSN.

Havea great weekend ....thanks for the laughs!!!

@homedecor1

Its the old cliche---"just when you think it cant get anyworse".....and the Q comes up with more and more "interesting" weekend lineups..... Woman Surprised Woman Wink

Loved your story about the UPS guy......Woman LOL Woman Very Happy

I had ordered something from EBay and when the UPS guy delivered he made the remark....haven't seen you for awhile.....I told him been shopping mostly locally and QVC has for the most part lost my interest and sales too---there's only a few vendors I buy from them anymore.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@MJDinVegas wrote:

@Spurt, your weekend previews always make me smile.  Thank you!

Here’s my little Westie, Auggie.  He confiscated my iPad so I couldn’t shop so much.

A889BCF0-0CC0-407D-823F-13286415BDA1.jpeg

@MJDinVegas

You have an adorable pup!!!....Heart Heart

I would watch Auggie he could be purchasing dog toys and treats with your Ipad.... Smiley Wink 

Take care and give him a hug from me!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt Thank you, friend! I appreciate you so much! I love all the cuties, including the sheep this week!
I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Trusted Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@MJDinVegas wrote:

@Spurt, your weekend previews always make me smile.  Thank you!

Here’s my little Westie, Auggie.  He confiscated my iPad so I couldn’t shop so much.

A889BCF0-0CC0-407D-823F-13286415BDA1.jpeg

@MJDinVegas

You have an adorable pup!!!....Heart Heart

I would watch Auggie he could be purchasing dog toys and treats with your Ipad.... Smiley Wink 

Take care and give him a hug from me!

Thanks, @Spurt!  Auggie knows he’s cute, too.