Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW 11/7-8, GIFTS, GIFTS, GIFTS, and MORE GIFTS!

[ Edited ]

Hello Folks!!! 

It's not even Black Friday yet, but that doesn't stop QVC from talking gifts, gifts, and MORE gifts---  That's right, it's the WEEKEND GIFT GUIDE (AGAIN!)....

Just a fun time for all---and the featured product is HALO----

No no no.....NOT that kind of HALO, it's technology to "power your world" in other words, phone chargers and stuff----

POWERFUL INNOVATIONS BY HALO-shows are at 12-1AM, 7-8AM, 2-3PM, 6-7PM, 9-10PM....riveting television....

Of course AM STYLE WITH LEAH WILLIAMS will be bringing all those fashion gifts.....OR....perhaps find the purrfect outfit for those holiday parties...

Image result for cats wearing christmas sweaters  Image result for cats wearing christmas sweaters    Image result for cats wearing christmas sweaters   Image result for cats wearing christmas sweaters

And the entertainment continues with FOUR big hours of SATURDAY MORNING GIFTS!!!! 

Image result for cats with christmas gifts under the tree    Image result for cats tearing open christmas packages

Next up---PHILOSOPHY BEAUTY--GIVE GORGEOUS

For your gift giving pleasure it's CLEVER AND UNIQUE CREATIONS BY LORI GREINER---

Image result for lori greiner shark tank 

And to close out this "ambitious" Saturday it's OUR BEST BLACK FRIDAY-A MONTH OF HOLIDAY DEALS--ALL SPECIAL OFFERS!!!  The title is getting as long as the presentations, don't ya think?

Image result for cats sleeping in funny positions       Image result for cats sleeping in funny positions     

Looks like these folks couldn't handle all the excitement....

The weekend gift guide continues on SUNDAY----How many names will you cross off your gift list---I know some of you will start by crossing off QVC......I think it's on Santa's NAUGHTY list.....

Image result for cats dressed as santa     Image result for cats dressed as santa   Image result for cats dressed as santa

And just like Santa returns each Christmas, Dyson returns for another Sunday romp.......

Image result for cats with dyson vacuum

In addition to vacuums shop their heating and cooling solutions at the DYSON DESIGNS FOR LIVING  shows at 12-1AM, 7-8AM, 11AM-12PM, 3-4PM, 6-7PM,

Image result for cats with dyson vacuum

Of course, cat's don't like vacuums and/or vacuum demonstrations so most cats will be scurrying under the nearest bed, same for human customers who are a tad sick of seeing vacuums presented on the weekend!

Image result for cats hiding under the bed  Image result for cats hiding under the bed 

All of the craziness and none of the joy of gift presentations begins with SUNDAYS WITH CAROLYN AND DAN--with DYSON (of course).....Carolyn and Dan are both pet lovers and the Facebook question for the show is, "what is your fur baby's favorite part of the fall season?"....if it's playing with leaves, post those photos and they will share them on the show....(the best part of the show, Carolyn is my favorite host too)..Mary Beth will be filling in for Dan ..

And I'm sure you need gift suggestions for your favorite cook, David will bring all the ideas on IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID---3big hours!!! Emeril Lagasse will be a special guest....

Image result for david venable and emeril lagasse 

Of course the foodies will enjoy some holiday recipes....

Image result for animals as chefs  

After all that cooking it's time for GREAT GIFTS---If I were a betting person, I'd say look for MORE poo-pourri, Twister Trax,  Drawstring Gift Bags, Philosophy, vacuums, Emjoi epilator, Emjoi callus remover, throws, throws, throws, and the ever popular Flashpad.....more reasons to hide...

Image result for cats hiding under the bed   Image result for cats hiding under the bed  Image result for cats hiding under the bed

Then it's HAIRMAX--THE SCIENCE OF HAIR GROWTH!!!  These folks could use some help......

Image result for dogs with outrageous hair   Image result for dogs with crazy hairImage result for dogs with outrageous hair  Image result for dogs with crazy hair

And this extravaganza comes to an end with that blockbuster show--OUR BEST BLACK FRIDAY --A MONTH OF HOLIDAY DEALS -- ALL SPECIAL OFFERS!

Image result for cats dressed in christmas attire 

HOHOHO!!!

Have a GREAT weekend folks!!  I'll be enjoying some beautiful, fantastic, COOL weather---AWWW!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW 11/7-8, GIFTS, GIFTS, GIFTS, and MORE GIFTS!

Be still my heart, the boxer puppy in the evening jacket... at least it looks like a boxer puppy to me!  I had a boxer years ago and bred her once, it was way too hard on the heart strings to let go of the puppies.  I was picky on who their new parents would be and followed up for couple of months afterward,. leaving door open to return if the dog didn't fit the family. 

Just flipped thru the channels and the selfie flashlight was on, never seen one of those so I popped over to Amazon, WOW QVC has a markup price for sure on that item.  I will not roll the $10 dice just to take a test drive these days. 

Respected Contributor

Lol that dog in pink curlers! Loved the little one in the tux too. Family, food, and football this weekend for me. @Spurt have a good one.

Esteemed Contributor

The first kitty's yawn says it all! Halo, Dyson, cooking....

Honored Contributor

The Philospohy rep with the big red bow on top of her head-- LOL... It's still 3 weeks from Thanksgiving, and l'm already sick of hearing about "Black Friday" and "gifts" ad nauseum. Thanks for another entertaining weekend preview of "Must-Not See TV," and have a great weekend!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Oh Spurt, I had to laugh at the pictures!

I rolled my eyes at Q's gifts.   These are the same products Q airs ad nauseam all year long.   

Honored Contributor

@Spurt

I jumped on your bandwagon as I got the pre- weekend listing email omg I stated I didn't need the dyson but now I see I may have use for it after all -- to vacumn my long hair mix Maine coon kitty! Dear lord he sheds and sheds although I brush him every nite!!!

that pic and the other kitties and puppies are so sweet!

Thanks again for the synopsis of humor! Another hot weekend here -- too hot for beach so heading to Tampa Home Show. Maybe I'll find some new ideas for storage and curtains for my triple patio doors, the verticals are old and tired!!!

have a wonderful weekend no matter what you have planned!

Respected Contributor

Oh spurt...I just love your posts.  You just make me laugh and always put a smile on my face.  Thank You!!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@vicalynn  Hi LYNNSY!!! yep that boxer pup is mighty cute.....you want to pick up and hug him ....  Woman Very Happy  I can imagine how you could get attached to the puppies you had and wanted to make sure they got a good home......

Yep, contrary to comments in another thread, QVC is not always competitve and it pays to shop around for sure!!  Woman Wink  Have a good weekend!

@SunValley  Hi SUNVALLEY Fun, friends, and football for me too  Enjoy your weekend! Woman Wink  That dog in the curlers is just too funny--Woman Very Happy

@TY  Yep, QVC's weekend is another yawner for sure!!!  Innovative Christmas gifts---definitely NOT!!! 

@handygal2  Hi HANDYGAL!!!  That bow thing for the Philosophy vendor is so "on trend" for the holidays don't ya think.... Woman Wink Woman LOL

I'm reading more and more articles that Black Friday is starting to wear thin with a lot of shoppers..... I wish it would go away.....I mean come on the retailers are going to offer special deals throughout the season to keep the shoppers coming back......As for QVC not much interesting or new for gifts and I fear it will be the SAME ole stuff from now until New Year's when they will start the "New Year, New You" with all the exercise equipment and Nutrisystem..... Woman Tongue  Have a great weekend!

@CalminHeart Hey CALMIN how are ya? 

Glad you liked the pet photos.....

After checking the ITEMS RECENTLY ON AIR,  despite the promise of BEST BLACK FRIDAY EVER---it seems to be the same oldies and moldies for gift ideas.....Woman Tongue  Enjoy your weekend!

@Bellabutterfly  Hi BELLABUTTERFULY--  I'm happy to hear the photos gave you a good chuckle and made you smile--Woman Very Happy  Take Care Now!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Spurt

I jumped on your bandwagon as I got the pre- weekend listing email omg I stated I didn't need the dyson but now I see I may have use for it after all -- to vacumn my long hair mix Maine coon kitty! Dear lord he sheds and sheds although I brush him every nite!!!

that pic and the other kitties and puppies are so sweet!

Thanks again for the synopsis of humor! Another hot weekend here -- too hot for beach so heading to Tampa Home Show. Maybe I'll find some new ideas for storage and curtains for my triple patio doors, the verticals are old and tired!!!

have a wonderful weekend no matter what you have planned!

@homedecor1  HI HOMEDECOR!   I'm happy you liked the pet pix. Well let's call QVC's weekend programming a tad DISAPPOINTING to put it mildly!!! ---LOL!!!  Woman LOL

My kitties certainly shed a bunch too.....As soon as I put the vacuum away, I look and there's more!!!  But I don't think I'm sold on those Sphinx "hairless" cats either....so it looks like I'll continue to vacuum a bunch Woman LOL

Enjoy the Home Show and hope you find some new ideas for storage, your doors, and curtains....those shows are fun!! 

Finally cooled off here....have a wonderful weekend!