Respected Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? Feb20-21 SHOES SHOES SHOES AND DOUBLE TROUBLE!

@Spurt I survived watching a QVC weekend...

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt great previews as always.  Love the little lamb -- I once raised a lamb for 4H.  Bottle fed her since she was one of a twin that her original mama couldn't feed.  She imprinted on me and it was a real case of Mary had a little lamb. 

And then there is this:

Yep, that pretty much sums up why I won't be tuning in to Q on Sunday at least.  The good news is that the weather is supposed to be reasonable this weekend or at least not the polar vortex!  I have other things to do anyway so I will.

Have a great weekend, Spurt and everyone!

Esteemed Contributor

@kivah, I have the same problem with Clark's shoes, but usually only the ones I've ordered from QVC, so I stopped. Not buying to have to return and pay shipping.

I agree with the 100 words a minute, too. I happened to be home and was watching some of the fashion shows. Well the frenetic and frantic pace made it so not interesting to me so it didn't take long for me to change the channel (sigh) and I do like to look at clothes, darn it, but not when it isn't enjoyable.
Honored Contributor

What can I say?  Our program guide has come to life once again. 

Ms. @Spurt is clever and industrious and spunky - more than can be said (and regretfully so) for the folks planning the weekend programming. 

I wonder which demographic they expect to watch on the weekend?  Any guesses?

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@kivah wrote:

Those polka-dot shirts that Leah is hawking --- I know they've sold that before. Probably left-overs from years past.

About WEN - I never used it - and never won't. Isn't there a Class-Action Lawsuit from women, whose hair is falling out?

@kivah

The shirts are from the past.  That is why they are available online for anyone to copy and paste. 

As to the lawsuit, anyone can file a lawsuit.  Nothing has been proven.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Another weekend of snoozefest programming, indeed... I got a kick out of this horse. I'm not sure if she's supposed to be a unicorn, or if she's wearing a dunce cap, LOL. 

image.jpeg

Thanks for the entertainment, as always @Spurt, and have a great weekend!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I want one of those SG outfits for my horse.   They're not SG?   That's okay,  I don't have a horse. 

Yes SPURT,  Spring has become very ddismal but it's better than Christmas in July. 

After having a rather sad day, I end up going to bed laughing like crazy because you do not have a horse. Will a donkey do?

bamasec

Honored Contributor

@Havarti wrote:

@Spurt

LOVE your illustrated play-by-play of the weekend. You should be paid by QVC to do this regularly (if they are already paying you….you should be paid much more). If the animals were actually going to be on-air during these programs I might be tempted to watch. But, I most definitely enjoyed your post and your sense of humor.

@Havarti  @Spurt   QVC pay her?  It's a wonder they haven't run her out of town.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Havarti wrote:

@Spurt

LOVE your illustrated play-by-play of the weekend. You should be paid by QVC to do this regularly (if they are already paying you….you should be paid much more). If the animals were actually going to be on-air during these programs I might be tempted to watch. But, I most definitely enjoyed your post and your sense of humor.

@Havarti  @Spurt   QVC pay her?  It's a wonder they haven't run her out of town.

@Kachina624 @Havarti  LOL KACHINA!!!  Well I have definitely TONED DOWN what I would REALLY like to say in order to make certain I'm 100% in compliance with Q's Community Guidelines!!! .....Woman Wink Woman Very Happy Too bad TWOP (Television Without Pity) closed down because I could definitely "let her rip" there.......That site had some funny yet, informative posts ......I know there is another site that is very crass, rude, lewd, and crude and goes beyond good taste about what they say....just not my style....I try to make my point with some light humor and of course, animals say it best! Cat Very Happy...I appreciate all the nice comments and happy that so many of you enjoy the animal photos....Take Care! Woman Very Happy 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Spurt

Great job as usual Spurt.  This one just did it for me, lol

@Bird mama  hey BIRDMAMA!!!  Glad you liked the photo! Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”