Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? Feb20-21 SHOES SHOES SHOES AND DOUBLE TROUBLE!

@handygal2 wrote:

Another weekend of snoozefest programming, indeed... I got a kick out of this horse. I'm not sure if she's supposed to be a unicorn, or if she's wearing a dunce cap, LOL. 

image.jpeg

Thanks for the entertainment, as always @Spurt, and have a great weekend!

Just my opinion, but I could slap the person who did this to the pony.  It is a pony isn't it. :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I want one of those SG outfits for my horse.   They're not SG?   That's okay,  I don't have a horse. 

Yes SPURT,  Spring has become very ddismal but it's better than Christmas in July. 

@Kachina624  One of the regulars here, @katiescarlett has horses, maybe she can dress her boys up in some colorful outfits and posts the photos--how about it Katie? Woman Wink

I think QVC has now BLENDED Spring/Summer together at least when it comes to their so called fashions----but you'd never find us ladies in the southern, southwest, and southwestern states doing all this layering, wearing jackets, or long sleeves---NO WAY!!! Our "uniforms" for summer consist of jeans, capris, shorts with tank tops or short sleeves or sun dresses......Contrary to what QVC believes we do NOT dress like Nanook Of The North when it's in the 80's or 90's or even 100's....It was 82 yesterday!!!  (definitely above normal, but no layering jacket for me)....

I remember when Christmas In July was a one day special event on July 25th when they actually brought out some NEW and UNIQUE Christmas decor...it was kind of fun....Unfortuantely now it seems to start on July 1st and continues until December 26 and even autumn and Thanksgiving have completely DISAPPEARED in favor of JUST the SAME OLE Christmas stuff (mostly leftovers from past years---bliss lights, BL lights, and a variety of artificial Christmas Trees).... As much as I love Christmas and Christmas decorating this is nothing but downright BORING!!!! Woman Tongue

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@kivah wrote:

SPURT: You are toooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes - QVC has become a snooze-fest. Such exciting hosts, who speak 100 words per minute. -Sometimes they even shout at you --- to hurry and buy now!!!

The products have hit new lows - but their prices have hit new highs.

Of course, they always tell u how they own whatever they're selling (pitching!!!). Does that motivate us to call and order it immediately??

Aren't u excited about their 6 EZ Pays --- only $15/month? Don't forget to add in the shipping and tax!!!!

Those polka-dot shirts that Leah is hawking --- I know they've sold that before. Probably left-overs from years past.

About WEN - I never used it - and never won't. Isn't there a Class-Action Lawsuit from women, whose hair is falling out?

I used to love Clarks -- before they started manipulating the sizing. Now, u never know if they'll fit or not. Then -- the hassle and expense of returning them.

@kivah Hi KIVAH, glad you like the post!!  And thanks for your nice comments Woman Very Happy

Personally, I think QVC should put all those "sleep aids"  off the market since Q's programming will definitely put anyone to sleep----ZZZZZ Woman Very Happy  And if the shows aren't repetitive enough---they've now lengthened some of their shows NOT to show something NEW and DIFFERENT, instead it's an ENCORE peformance of an earlier item or 2-3 of the TSV!!!!!  Woman Embarassed

Yep, hurry hurry hurry the hosts must yell, because if you stop and think about it, a lot of QVC's "sales" well they just aren't SALES!!!  And then QVC has become Scrooge like with their Easy Pays reserving them ONLY for their beloved Q card with only a 27% interest rate!!!---YIKES!!!  QVC has raised their prices and are just not as competitive as they once were!!!---and then their "try on fee" Woman Frustrated  and on certain items outrageous shipping---I can't help but ask the question---QVC DO YOU REALLY WANT TO STAY IN BUSINESS LONG TERM???

Like you, I do NOT use QVC fans favorite hair cleanser.......and like you, find different quality of Clarks at Department Stores and Shoe Stores.....I don't know why someone would even buy shoes from QVC at all---of course that "try on fee" but that would seem to certainly bring in LOTS of $$$$$ to the Q.......

Have a great weekend!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Order yours NOW.    Order two or three........they will be gone by the morning shows !!!!!!!!!!

@Desertdi  Yes, Yes, Yes----get your color now before it sells out.......and let's go through those colors one more time-----there's "mauve" which is really more of dark red, "merry blueberry" which is actually a westwood blue, "dark tan" which is really more of a winter white, and "orange splash" which is just hideous, but PERFECT for sumer.......(and on and on)......

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

Order yours NOW.    Order two or three........they will be gone by the morning shows !!!!!!!!!!

@Desertdi  Yes, Yes, Yes----get your color now before it sells out.......and let's go through those colors one more time-----there's "mauve" which is really more of dark red, "merry blueberry" which is actually a westwood blue, "dark tan" which is really more of a winter white, and "orange splash" which is just hideous, but PERFECT for sumer.......(and on and on)......

@Spurt   AND........it will be a YEAR before we get them back in stock!!!    (As if anyone would  even want last year's stuff.)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Fona wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

,,,and don't forget to buy some for your gift closet...!!!

@Fona  Hi FONA, the gift closet has turned into the gift WING....after all, there's so many gifts to purchase, the mail person, school bus driver and all those teachers' gifts (even if you don't have children, don't forget them), hair stylist, nail person, pet sitter, neighbor that picks up your mail while your on vacation, garbage collection folks, and the little lady who lives down the lane...Woman Wink.

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

cleaning coffee off monitor after seeing the chicken in the boa....LOL!!!!!!!

@Nataliesgramma  Hi NATALIESGRAMMA---and is that a diamonque necklace she's also wearing......

Have a wonderful weekend!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@vicalynn wrote:

When did the "nicknames" have to be re-requested?  Seems by me not logging on for couple of weeks or so I have lost mine (was Lynnsy)..  oh well.. 

Spurt... too many heart warming pictures this week to pick a favorite, but the kitty with her pink bonnet, oh this is "Precious". 

I just read where another round of layoffs coming to the Q.. globally and some positions are being sent out of country too.  

I don't think it will be getting better anytime real soon either... shareholders need to be satisified with returns on their investments.  And I don't see me helping them, the Q is pretty much out of my budget and has been for a while now on clothing items. 

@vicalynn  That happended to me too and others on the Nickname!!....Go to the top of the screen and where it says HELLO GUEST sign in and click MY ACCOUNT in Red, on the left hand side of the screen look down and you will see NICKNAME and you can click that and change your nickname back...Good Luck! 

Thank you so very much for your nice comments.....I too just love the kitty with her spring bonnet---so cute and such a sweet face !

I saw the post about the layoffs too.....Gee I wonder what the QVC Cheerleaders will have to say about that.....And unfortunately @vicalynn  I don't think QVC is listening to some of our suggestions to improve their business....I think we will just see more of the status quo.....SIGH!

Honored Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

@Spurt I survived watching a QVC weekend...

@SunValley  LOL---Yep, that pup looks like he actually watched an entire weekend of QVC--Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GinaV24 wrote:

@Spurt great previews as always.  Love the little lamb -- I once raised a lamb for 4H.  Bottle fed her since she was one of a twin that her original mama couldn't feed.  She imprinted on me and it was a real case of Mary had a little lamb. 

And then there is this:

Yep, that pretty much sums up why I won't be tuning in to Q on Sunday at least.  The good news is that the weather is supposed to be reasonable this weekend or at least not the polar vortex!  I have other things to do anyway so I will.

Have a great weekend, Spurt and everyone!

@GinaV24  Hi GINA!!! Oh what a sweet story about your lamb.....

Yep another NO WATCH ZONE for me too!!!  The pilates ka pow kitty made me laugh too... Enjoy your nice weather while it lasts!!! Woman Very Happy