Respected Contributor

And both times I got the Wrong item.  At least the second CS lady was kind about it.  I hate going to the PO when the problem is on QVC's end.....

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom    You don't have to expend any effort except to stick the label on the pkg and seal it.  Go online to the USPS website and request a pick up.  They'll come and get it and email you a receipt.  I use it frequently. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Ordered a SG top twice

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Jackhound Mom    You don't have to expend any effort except to stick the label on the pkg and seal it.  Go online to the USPS website and request a pick up.  They'll come and get it and email you a receipt.  I use it frequently. 

@Kachina624  @Jackhound Mom 

Me too Kachina thats how I roll.....easy and convenient...and if a product is defective or it was QVC's error, I call and let CS know Im returning it and also make a note on the Sales Inventory Slip that came in the box....that way I am sure to get the cost of the original shipping and the cost of the return label refunded to me. 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”