New Contributor

Order still processing after 5 days?

[ Edited ]

I placed 3 orders 5 days ago, 2 orders for a Samsung sound bar and then an order for an LG 65" TV.  Both sound bars shipped yesterday, but the TV still says processing.  Is this normal?  These items are all Christmas gifts and I'm starting to worry that the TV won't be here in time with Christmas now just a week away .  If the TV is still in processing tomorrow, I plan to contact QVC, but thought I'd check here first to see if anyone else has experienced this.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Order still processing after 5 days?

[ Edited ]

@jwathas81 - Is this one of your first orders with QVC? If so, the TV is a large-ticket item, and a soft credit check is performed to ensure that you truly have the funds to pay for your purchase. I would definitely contact customer service right away to provide any details they may need to release your order for shipment. You can also reach out directly to the moderators on this forum at this email address:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Provide your order number so the team can check on things and contact you as needed.

If this is not one of your first orders at the Q, the TV probably is truly in process and should arrive by the Estimated Delivery Date listed on your Order Status page.

Good luck!

Respected Contributor

QVC is a gobal company and yet I find their processing and mailing time much slower than other retailers. Have not a clue why. Two years in a row I was assured 'delivery by Xmas' and it was late. For those reasons- and better sale prices- I do holiday shopping elsewhere. 

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, it is my first time ordering from QVC, at least the first time in about 10 years.  They have not contacted me stating that they need any further information and have already taken the first installment payment from my bank account, so there should not be any issues.  They also already shipped the other two items that I ordered.  I never consented to any sort of a credit check and there was nothing even mentioned about this at any point during the ordering process.  I read all of the fine print.......

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@jwathas81 - Is this one of your first orders with QVC? If so, the TV is a large-ticket item, and a soft credit check is performed to ensure that you truly have the funds to pay for your purchase. I would definitely contact customer service right away to provide any details they may need to release your order for shipment. You can also reach out directly to the moderators on this forum at this email address:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Provide your order number so the team can check on things and contact you as needed.

If this is not one of your first orders at the Q, the TV probably is truly in process and should arrive by the Estimated Delivery Date listed on your Order Status page.

Good luck!

A credit check tales mere minutes! Not days! 

Esteemed Contributor

@jwathas81 - With Christmas being just days away, if it were me, I'd take the "better safe than sorry" approach and either email the QVC Social Team or call customer service to get a confirmation that the order is still on track for delivery by the specified date. If all is well, you'll only be spending a few minutes of your time for some peace of mind...

Esteemed Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

A credit check tales mere minutes! Not days! 

@ellaphant - You would think so, but somehow the Q finds ways to make just about everything slower, which can be very frustrating for new customers. And (sadly) the overall processing time of five days is about average even for longstanding customers.

New Contributor

@loriqvc I will be contacting them tomorrow if it still shows "in process."  It's 9:30 pm here and I really don't feel like doing anything right now after having worked a long day.  However, there should be absolutely no problems.  Like I said, this order was placed 5, now almost 6 days ago and they have already taken the fist installment payment from my bank account, so they have my money and have my Visa card on file to bill the remaining 5 monthly installments.  I also have not been contacted by QVC stating that there is a problem.  I'm pretty sure that if there was a problem, I would have heard from them by now and they would not have shipped my other two easy pay orders.  I will be very angry if this doesn't arrive in time for Christmas.  I don't care if it gets here at 11:59 p.m. on the 24th, just as long as it gets here.